How to keep from getting caught

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

love_1221

Reaction score
Okay I am going to give you some tips on how to hide your tama during school, so it doesn't get taken away.

1. Have a pencil bag, hide it in there, then play with it under the desk in the pencil case. (make sure that it looks like you are searching for a pencil)

2. Wear a sweat shirt with a baggy pocket, hide it in the and ocastionally check it, but make sure to do it when the teacher isn't looking

3. Hide the tama in your shoe and pretend to ich your leg, but really check tama

4. Ask to go to the bathroom and play with it. Don't do this too often, otherwise the teacher will get suspicious.

5. Play with it in your locker, hide it in your school bag, and pretend to search for something.

6. Keep sound OFF at all times

7. During lunch, go to the bathroom and play

8. Keep the tama's seporated or they will clank together

9. During reading time, pull out your book, hide your tama under your desk, and pretend to read while you play

10. Try not to play with it during class, but if you must, make sure it is hidden but something like a book, pencil case, or leg

11. Cross your legs under your desk and hide tama behind leg and play

12. Don't play with tamagotchi during group projects becuase someone might nark

TamaMum edit:

We already have a long running and active topic about exactly the same subject on this forum - it's right here: Keep your tamagotchi from the teachers

Please would you share any tips or tricks to keep your tama safe in that topic too?

We ask all our members to try to avoid making copies of the same topic. If we all use the same thread, it keeps all the useful and interesting info in one, easy to find place!

Many thanks! ;)

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I am going to give you some tips on how to hide your tama during school, so it doesn't get taken away.
1. Have a pencil bag, hide it in there, then play with it under the desk in the pencil case. (make sure that it looks like you are searching for a pencil)

2. Wear a sweat shirt with a baggy pocket, hide it in the and ocastionally check it, but make sure to do it when the teacher isn't looking

3. Hide the tama in your shoe and pretend to ich your leg, but really check tama

4. Ask to go to the bathroom and play with it. Don't do this too often, otherwise the teacher will get suspicious.

5. Play with it in your locker, hide it in your school bag, and pretend to search for something.

6. Keep sound OFF at all times

7. During lunch, go to the bathroom and play

8. Keep the tama's seporated or they will clank together

9. During reading time, pull out your book, hide your tama under your desk, and pretend to read while you play

10. Try not to play with it during class, but if you must, make sure it is hidden but something like a book, pencil case, or leg

11. Cross your legs under your desk and hide tama behind leg and play

12. Don't play with tamagotchi during group projects becuase someone might nark
THX

but no offence but isnt that a little to ovious of stuff on there

like ''sound off''

:( :( :angry: :angry:

good tips but my alows it teacher but she donsent like it where me and my friend are playing with them

wow! these are good tips for school!

THNX! :D

How about put one of those silicone covers(from the decoratchi kit) over it, and remove the chain/replace with something soft like a ribbon. Then you could make it a long bracelet and play with it in your desk(if you have a pocket type desk) then if your teacher passes you, you can toss it in, and it won't make a loud noise.

Then there's the classic "get a lanyard and keep the tama in your shirt and play with it."

If a teacher approaches, you can simply cover it up with your shirt.

And lo-and-behold, how much do you wanna bet your teacher will say "[your name here], please stand up," so anything you had will fall into visibility. If it's on a super long lanyard covered by your shirt, it will remain hidden.

Also, for the lanyard, I personally reccomend removing the chain on your tama, and using a really long thick ribbon, so it looks pretty, and isn't cold against your tummy! >w< I've done that a few times and it gets friggin' COLD!

Something terrible in the wintertime!

Another method, is make your Tama Impersonate a watch. Get a wide, flat ribbon to go under the battary cover(you'd have to remove the chain cuz that's really obvious, mabye put a charm where the hole goes?) and secure it in place with the battary cover. Depending on the direction, you may have to put a hole in the ribbon(if you want the tama facing you when you fold your arms) If you want it facing your elbow, you probably won't have to add the hole. ;)

If you guys want I can post pictures of my different methods! =D

Don't they make a new thread based on Teacher evasion every school year? lol

Edit: For Grammar and Spelling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back