How to make gotchi points?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy96

Reaction score
The title says it all but i have a bit to add the only way i got points was when the king gave me 2000.

Please reply

Sammy96

Until your character becomes an adult, you have to rely on gifts of gotchi points from the king and parent (if on Gen 2 or up.)

Once they become adult they perform for money. At 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM, and 7:00 PM your MusicStar will beep, calling your character to a concert. The band will perform a concert when you respond. At 9:30 AM the next morning, the band manager will appear carrying a bag of gotchi points with him.

Adults can do part-time jobs to earn gotchi points. When your character goes AWAY (through the door icon in the upper right corner of the screen), press the A (left) button to change the destination.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still on the first gen, and I got no more points, and my Chamametchi is realy hungry!

How do I do then?!

//danieeel971

I am still on the first gen, and I got no more points, and my Chamametchi is realy hungry!
How do I do then?!

//danieeel971
Feed her the baby food. It won't fill up past two hungry hearts, but at least she won't starve to death.

When your tamagotchi is a baby, child, and teenager, you can only get gotchi points by the king giving them to you daily.

By the time it becomes an adult, if you click on Away, you can earn gotchi points in part-time jobs.

Feed her the baby food. It won't fill up past two hungry hearts, but at least she won't starve to death.
Okay, thank you so much! ;)

Thank you for everyone's help my tama is an adult now and i have over 50,000 i love MUSIC STAR!!!

I agree with Sammy. I LOVE MUSIC STAR! This is the best version out there so far. It just looks the most like the original tamas from the 1990's! Yeah, it's a struggle to keep the tamas fed, cos you gotta buy everything for them. However, the King does leave you food sometimes, too, in addition to money. I'm glad for the food gifts, though I'd prefer to get money. Oh well, anything will help.

I agree with Sammy. I LOVE MUSIC STAR! This is the best version out there so far. It just looks the most like the original tamas from the 1990's! Yeah, it's a struggle to keep the tamas fed, cos you gotta buy everything for them. However, the King does leave you food sometimes, too, in addition to money. I'm glad for the food gifts, though I'd prefer to get money. Oh well, anything will help.
I agree with octo.

I just got 10 mil gp!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
What i would like to ask is when your music star tama gets to higher then 2g does the offsprng keep the gotchi points :D

What i would like to ask is when your music star tama gets to higher then 2g does the offsprng keep the gotchi points :furawatchi:
I'm on third generation on my MusicStar. So far each time for me, the child has got to keep half of the parent's money.

Once they become adult they perform for money. At 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM, and 7:00 PM your MusicStar will beep, calling your character to a concert. The band will perform a concert when you respond. At 9:30 AM the next morning, the band manager will appear carrying a bag of gotchi points with him.
i have a question about this, i just got my music star today and i'm reading up on all the things i should look out for when it grows older. when they perform, do i have to do anything? help them perform or anything like that? or do they just perform on their own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back