How to make your tamagotchi music star a...STAR!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafashion

Reaction score
Make your tamagotchi music star a star, isn't easy. From it's early age, it must study music. Now 5 good advices for your music star:

1)When your tama is born, after feeding it and clean up his mess, start the study.(as a baby, it must study 5-7 times).

2)Your tama must play too! Make sure you it have's it's favorite toy or i'ts stress will be more!

3)When it's a kid, and the kindergarden has started, make sure your tama goes 5-6 times (as a kid).

4)When your tama is a teenager and the music school start, it must go 4-6 times per day!

5)Finally, when it's an adult, make sure your tama study a lot, play and go out!

I wish my advices were helpfull,

Bye-Bye!xxxxx ;)

wow sounds a litlle hard.. well thanks for the tips ill be sure to try them out! <_<

Wow.. You don't find detailed care guides like this anymore...

I'll try it!! My tamagotchi Sonya is leaving tomorrow so I'll try this method on Caesar. <_<

I guess I'll try as well!! ;) (it looks complicated though X_X)

Interesting.

I also find it useful to let your tamagotchi fail the judges. Your tamagotchi gets up to 35,000 fans easily, which when your tamagotchi passes, can increase to around 100,000,000 straight away, getting you in 5th place in the star ranking.

Wow, that sounds pretty hard. I'm growing a Music Star right now, I'll make sure to try this out.

Make your tamagotchi music star a star, isn't easy. From it's early age, it must study music. Now 5 good advices for your music star:

1)When your tama is born, after feeding it and clean up his mess, start the study.(as a baby, it must study 5-7 times).

2)Your tama must play too! Make sure you it have's it's favorite toy or i'ts stress will be more!

3)When it's a kid, and the kindergarden has started, make sure your tama goes 5-6 times (as a kid).

4)When your tama is a teenager and the music school start, it must go 4-6 times per day!

5)Finally, when it's an adult, make sure your tama study a lot, play and go out!

I wish my advices were helpfull,

Bye-Bye!xxxxx ;)
What does it mean by 'study' on number one? :huh:

I'll try this on my 4th Generation!

It means you should make him/her practice playing their instrument, even when he/she is still only a baby. I find it helps to make them practice whenever you remember to, unless their stress is 30 or higher. Then make them play instead.

It's not hard at all, just whenever you do your checkup, or whenever your Tama catches your attention for whatever reason, select 'practice' before leaving it alone again.

Don't forget to have each of it's skill points over 200.

I pretty much just ignored my Music Star's skill points and they went up over 200 easily just through playing games when it needed happy hearts :) And then when you get to the next generation, they seem to inherit a lot of skill points anyway :D

How do you know which one is it's favorite toy or instrument?
You can tell which one is its favourite toy by making him/her play with it. If there are hearts around it, that means it's his/her favourite. If there aren't try changing to a different toy. Keep trying different toys until you see one that makes hearts appear when they play with it.

The instrument is easier; you just have to go to the checkup icon and press A until you get to the screen that shows you what type of music they play. Their favourite instrument is the one next to them on the picture.

If you find that your pet is getting high stress levels and you're not sure why, it's probably because they haven't got their favourite instrument or toy. Sometimes they change their mind, too, so it's a good idea to check you have the right ones out every so often (I check once a day). Hope that helps! :)

The stress level of your Tama does not matter. PM me if you are going to argue with me about this fact, because lots of topics get ruined by people arguing with me about things I've found out. I will tell you how I found it out:

I followed ALL those rules tamafashion put there except "let your tamagotchi play too!". And it won first time it did the judges thing and soon recieved an AWARD. I'm telling the truth!! All it needed was 999 skill points in the "Original" category.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back