how to make your toddler go to...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rollpoo

Reaction score
ok when you visit www.tamatown.com, go to preschool.Press tab on your keyboard and u should see some games that u normaly see in elementry school.Once you see one, [the name of the game]press enter.Now,play the game if you want or press EXIT on your tamatown screen, NOT the X button that closes the internet. You should be in elementry school.

Hope this helps!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG IT SERIOUSLY WORKS!!! :huh: B) B) :lol: I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD! it let me paly the clean up game in preeschool. THAT IS FRIGGIN' AWSOME!! :huh:

Thankyou for being accurate and not creating a tamagotchi rumor I appreciate you for telling other tama talkers this. Thankyou

ok when you visit www.tamatown.com, go to preschool.Press tab on your keyboard and u should see some games that u normaly see in elementry school.Once you see one, [the name of the game]press enter.Now,play the game if you want or press EXIT on your tamatown screen, NOT the X button that closes the internet. You should be in elementry school.
    Hope this helps!!
Thanks for telling this and, like Citrinegirl said, being accurate and not creating some tama rumor that acctually is not true.

IT WORKED! OMG IT LET MY GO TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU LOG OUT THEN LOG BACK IN IT LETS YOU GO TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :eek: :angry: :) :)

omg thanks helped alot also got me items i never knew about,like grow it into an adult get a job go to the office and try it.. :p

Sorry, but me don't want to do it, it makes I feel like me upsetting the natural tamagotchi order :nazotchi:

My screen turns all blue and I have to turn of my computer.

[SIZE=14pt]I dont think its a good thing for my tamagotchi. But it seems to me that people are impressed so good job.[/SIZE]

This time my tama died when he came back!

yea that kinda worked except that, wen da clean up game was loadin it wont load.it'll keep on flippin pages sayin '0' [zero loaded]. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back