How to Pass Auditions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my friend(always pass auditions on first try) told me to go to the school thingy and find the bands instrument that goes past the repeat. like it goes blah fdsasjdf jfdsakjfdjskal;lkjsdf fdsajksld;f fjdsalk;j and then it does it again

just make it so that it reaches the repeat.

hey, i think its more to do with improvement. i went 2 preschool loads but still played lots of games. i did a teenage praptice 1 time, and when my tama became adult, tone hadnt got 2 200, while other stats were poor. yet i got XOO in 1st audition. i worked hard, praptising with the band and playing games, and by the 2nd audition most stats were over 300. he passed! he is now a pro Shima-shimatchi with a ranking of 5th in jazz music, 31,430,927 fans , and stats of 262 tone, 390 rythm and 370 original. Which is pretty poor. The stats are poor, i mean. Not the fans, tho. |-D :p :D :) :wacko: :ph34r:

Wow;

This worked! I was so shocked!

My stats were:

Tone: 572

Rhythm: 536

Original: 670

This is awesome!

:)

update: my shimashimatchi's daughter, rhihannah the chantotchi, passed 1st audition with 331 original, 191 tone and 354 rythm.

i guess she takes after her namesake (shes into pop!) ;-) lol i dont really like rhihannah any way.

also, wheres my 1st post on this thread gone? :D :p :)

All I did was change my band's(Mametchi(me)Kuchipatchi, Memetchi) instruments to the Dream ones(I think anything works,though), and then set the time to 7:14 PM then waited one minute.

Then...

O O O!

Before, Rextchi always gave me X but the rest gave me O.

YIPPIE! POINTS TIME!

Thanks to Mckenna for the audition times!

YOU ROCK!(lolz) :newmametchi: :wub: :)

I always have 999-999-999 skill points before my Tama turns into an adult and they have stress of about 0-4 and I always get X-O-X but I just wait and eventually I get into a band.

This sounds useful :D i just found my music star recently and I just got accepted into preschool. Imma train hard and hopefully i pass the first audition next time. I remember i used to Have O-O-X the whole time -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back