How to pause a Version 5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the way of pause on the V5 is great that it won't pause if you don't want. When you have it in your pocket somtimes it pause it self. :huh:

It feels a bit irritating to do but I think they thinked trough :wacko:

You can just go to pc on your tama. When it's active your tama is in pause :furawatchi:

i NEVER pause my tama because i bring my tama everwhere i go.

I only pause it when im going on a trampoline or swimmimng or anything like that

I don't know if people here are stupid or can't read or I don't know what :/

It's in the INSTRUCTION that:

"Note: Using 'TRAVEL SHOW' acts as the same function of PAUSE MODE from previous versions"

People, read the instructions more carefully.

Well the other way where it does grow is to change the time to one minute before it's bedtime. ;) :D :huh: :(

So many people are posting how do you pause a V5 and I'm really bored, because I want to help someone, but there is no topic apart from 'HOW DO YOU PAUSE A V5?'
So, all you need to do is; go to the TV option, then go on 'Travel Show'. When the tour is over click on go. After that, the TV should go off and your tamagotchi should be locking the door. A does nothing. You can view the time whilst in pause mode, by pressing B. To bring them back, press C, and it should say COME BACK? Press yes. Tada, you have successfully paused your V5.
how do you play safe box :p

i though that that was something you had to buy,but know i know its a way to pause!!!!! :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :nyatchi: :ph34r: :pochitchi: :gozarutchi: :chohimetchi: :angry: :kuribotchi: :mametchi: :hitodetchi:

I don't know if people here are stupid or can't read or I don't know what :/It's in the INSTRUCTION that:

"Note: Using 'TRAVEL SHOW' acts as the same function of PAUSE MODE from previous versions"

People, read the instructions more carefully.
There are people out there who don't happen to have the instruction manuals when they buy their Tamagotchi V5/V5.5's.

Like with me, I'm getting mine on eBay, really cheap, but it doesn't have the instructions included.

There are people out there who don't happen to have the instruction manuals when they buy their Tamagotchi V5/V5.5's.

Like with me, I'm getting mine on eBay, really cheap, but it doesn't have the instructions included.
You've replied to a post that was made more than one year ago (by a member who is not active on the forums any more) :huh:

The thread was dead (the last post made was more than 3 months ago) but unfortunately you have bumped it to the top of the first page again :huh:

Please would you read through this topic? How to recognise and avoid topic bumping (it can be found, with other useful threads in our Users Guide to TamaTalk forum area).

I will just close this now :angry:

Thanks for understanding.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back