How to play hapi chama cafe?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesyNoodleTama

Reaction score
Hello!

I recently downloaded a bunch of stuff to my iDL and I just can't figure out how to play this game! It's Hapi-Chama Cafe. Anyone know how?

HAPI CHAMA CAFE

It's a run-around-and-catch-the-moving-object game.

In this game we find Hapi Chamatchi in TamaCafe near 6 tables. Three different dishes momentarily pop into existence at random tables; strawberry cake, strawberry parfait, and kuro ramen (noodles in a black broth made from squid ink.) Move Hapi Chamatchi to one of the strawberry deserts and have her grab it before it disappears. Pressing the A (left) button moves Hapi Chamatchi. She moves in one direction only: from left to right through each row in turn, then starting over again at the top left. Pressing the B (middle) button tells her to grab whatever dish is on the table she's in front of. Note: She can't take a dish while it's still materializing; she has to wait for the cloud to clear away first.

The game ends when she's collected 10 strawberry deserts, attempted to grab a dish from an empty table, or taken the kuro ramen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back