How To Put Your Avatar And Signature

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what do u mean click three times under??? I don't get it gothgirl has the same problem as i have it says somthing like colour=red I DON'T GET IT!!!!!! :furawatchi:

(Edit): k nvm i got it :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
The colors for my siggie aren't working can you help me how do i get them on so they show correctly?

OK guys, let me repeat this again to assist.... just pick you color BEFORE you type what you want to say... not after.... Then do you see the thing next to the box that says color?? That is close all tage... click on that.... then just click add reply...ok? there......

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want your own avatar, go down and put you found that avatar in google.com. After that, browse the avatar you want. Finally put update avatar.
But did we necessarily find it on google? You can create your own avvies.

Ok hi! i am all and i started this yestrday but i dont know what im mdoing or were to get help so please dont get mad if im doing somingthing wrong but anyway if you could first tell me how but then contact me or talk to me in here. ( i think) lol well soo i have 7 tamas and i know alot of stuff about them but i want to know more and make friends on this site so if you people could please help that would be great!!!+ :D

HAve a Great day~ ally~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back