How to raise points

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockstama

Reaction score
Im here to share info with citizens of Tamagotchi-town. This is a quick need-to-know how to get points so your tamagotchi can turn into what you want it to be somday guide. Wow, thats a mouth-full. Ok, right from the get-go....

How to raise Inteligence:

For others, this is the "Pencil skill". This is what makes your tamagotchi smart. I have only 1 example: if INT. is your highest skill, and you get a teenage that looks like a ball with spikes on its head (I'm sorry, i forgot the name); then it will become a round-headed, small-bodied, 3 floppy Antenna thinged tamagotchi. It's job might be a banker, or a Scintist, what ever you want. You get these skill points off of playing the game "SHAPE"!!

How to raise Fashion/Artisticness:

For others, this is the "Star skill". This is what makes your tamagotchi Stylish and Artistic. I have no examples of this, but it's job may be a rock star, a cooker, or a flourist of some sort. You get these skill points off of playing the game "DANCE"!!

How to raise Socialality:

For others, this is the "Flower skill". This is what makes your tamagotchi enjoy talking to other young'ens and oldies. I have no examples of this, but it's job may be a pre-school teacher, etc. You get these skill points off of playing the game "FLAG"!!

I hope this helped, well, back to traveling.... :) :(

This is in the wrong place!! SOme one tell a guide

*binary: moved to Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back