How To Save a Drowning Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow this is great.Luckily I didn't have to do this yet.These are great tips just in case it ever happens.

About a year ago, me and my mom went for a drive, and I was young and Tama-dumb. And my V4 wouldn't train, so I decided "Hey! Why don't I talk to it!" Bad Idea. The heat in my mouth went into the tama. It was all watery and all of a sudden the screan went blank! It was a good thing we were still in the driveway, because I started crying and ran in the house and set in in the freezer! Then I went back to the car. When we got back, my tama was frozen! then I took it out and the ice intantly melted onto my tama! Than i got smart and decided to put it on the dehumidifier and it was better in 2 weeks. Now i'm Tama-smart!

My Tama fell into the bath when I was bathing. I didn't know you could save it so It's dead :D :hitodetchi: :lol: :) :D

It was on 30g to!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :p If only I had read this. :D :furawatchi:

ooooooooohhhhhhhh, not that good. My tama (the one that almost died) is on Gen. 13, and it nearly died,so I know how u feel........

This is what happened to my BFF:

Her tama was hanging from her neck by a tama leash while doing a chemistry thingy (Growing your own diamonds or something like that). She stood up, and her tama FELL IN! She took it to a teen that was vistiing and said "D, fix it!" (I'm calling the teen D... he's a tech wizard. :blink: ). He unscrewed the back, and took the battery out and told her to wait untill it dryed to put it back in. After a day she put it back in, and it worked!

~SkyCrystal~

my sister left her tama in her jeans pocket and then my mum washed her jeans. My sister saw it floating in the washing machine so my dad took it out and opened it. we left it 2 dry & it was fine but we had 2 flip over the background.

My sister was with me and our two cousins then she wanted to show off by swinging accross the river on a rope but unfortunatly she fell in and her tama fell out her pocket so it got a filthy and wet (the river was really dirty) so I just rescued it by taking the back off, taking out the batterry and the second layer then wiped the mud off with a tissue, blew it dry and put it back on again. It worked as good as new

here's a different alternative to doing it, but only if it's at home: unscrew your tama's back and front, let it dry. It shouldn't be stressed anywhere...

I did it once, it worked...

unless you're twitchy, then only do the tama CPR

Lets say this happened to you:
Your out in the woods on a fieldtrip(Or Watershed Fieldtrip as my case was :p ...), and your teacher wants to go on a nature walk! (We Put on our special boots to walk in the water! :D ) So your walking near a river (Or in it with your special water boots) and suddenly... YOU FALL INTO THE WATER! :angry: :( (In my case, did not see the deep part of the water... :( ) Your friends help you up (MY FRIENDS JUST WATCHED AS I WAS TRYING TO GET TO HIGH GROUND WITH ANOTHER FRIEND!!! :angry: ), you start to dry off...then..."OH MY GOD!! MY TAMA IN IN THE WATER!!" you shout! ( When I got out, I totally forgot to take my tama out of my pocket for tama's saftey! :( And I happened to notice my pants got rellay wet up to my shirt...Then put my hands in my pocket...) YOU RUSH TO YOUR TAMA TO SAVE ITS DEAR LIFE!!! But... its too late...

OR IS IT! Here are the steps:

1. DO NOT PANIC!! Ok panic a little...

2. Is there water in your tama? If so, than breath into where you pulled out that tab when you first got your tama. Breath in and out in that little hole. Breathing in sucks the water out, wlihe breathing out evaporates the water faster.

3. After breathing, Shake your tama by the chain to get all the water out.

4. Is there still water in there? Repeat steps 2 and 3

5. Wait awhile doing steps 2 and 3. The water will dry up. (In a couple hours... or days... :( )

6. when there just a little bit of water left, and your tama's all dry, press RESET. If a beep goes off... YOU SAVED YOU TAMAS DEAR LIVE :D ! If not get more water out.

So its basicly CPR for your tama. Hey, I saved my tama's live doing it! So did its baby!
thats what I did only it was at home and it was with milk :rolleyes: :angry: :p <_< :unsure:

Latest posts

Back