How to see your Parents/GrandParents

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyMandy

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt] :angry: I have been noticing many people have been asking how to see your tama's Parent/Grannies, Lucky you! You came to the right place to learn how to do that![/SIZE]

:angry: First of all, your Tamagotchi has to be at least 2nd Generation, to see you parent/Grannies. Thats because your 1st one comes out of an egg, not your tama-_-

:( Okay, second you go to that Parent and History thingy and click on parents/history. It gives you all the infos and stuff like how much it weighed, how old, girl or boy. At last you see the Password for the PC. You go to TamaTown and type in you username, yadayada..

:( By the TamaTower thingy, which is still coming soon >.<, somewhere next to it you see two houses with a red roof, click on it! Then it wiil ask you for a Password. Insert the one you tama gave you!

:p Now you see your older tamagotchi! Sometimes it gives you passwords and stuff :p

NOTE: I found out that you can only visit it 3 times?..not sure when you enter the Password more that three times it saids incorrect password, so i suggest dont do it all in one day... :(

EDIT: If your tama is 2nd generation and you still can work the parent thing, maybe you have to wait until is older, i'm not sure

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering how you did that, I've never tried before sounds cool i'll have to do that! :( And remember, this is a forum not a chat room, it might take hours or days until someone replies so be patient :angry:

- Kohaku :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back