how to send a present that i've wrapped ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rainndropps

Reaction score
i've wrapped a present and tried to sent it to my friend via the IR sensor. it did worked, but when her Tama opened the present, a snake came out instead. (TOTALLY NOT WHAT I'VE WRAPPED!)

or is it you can't send what you want to a friend?

:)

If you wrapped a present and connect up with another person, and it comes a bad present (what you didn't wrap) is because you're Tamagotchi is being naughty ^_^

When your Tamagotchi comes back, he will have an expression, like he's laughing. What you have to do is give him a 'Time out'. You will then have 1 training bar! After, (if you want to give the present to your friend, still) then just connect again and your tamagotchi might give the other one the right present. If not, give him another Time out!! ^_^

~Tama-Shiba~

If you wrapped a present and connect up with another person, and it comes a bad present (what you didn't wrap) is because you're Tamagotchi is being naughty ^_^ When your Tamagotchi comes back, he will have an expression, like he's laughing. What you have to do is give him a 'Time out'. You will then have 1 training bar! After, (if you want to give the present to your friend, still) then just connect again and your tamagotchi might give the other one the right present. If not, give him another Time out!! ^_^

~Tama-Shiba~
yes, do give him a time out!

1ce, i onnected with my friend,we kept wrapping stuff. I got like 5 training points that day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you give the present? I wrapped mine but im not sure how to give it to my other one?

To send the present you wrapped do present over and over. Eventually it should be sent to the other person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back