How to tell if your Tama is a healthy or unhealthy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bttf_fan85

Reaction score
When you connect with another Tamagotchi and your Tama leaves the screen there will be some sort of line left by the Tama as it "flies" away. If your Tama character leave 2 curvy lines, then your Tama is an unhealthy character.(you didn't take the greatest care in it) If your Tama leaves a puff of air it is a healthy character.(you took better care of it)

I just thought I'd share that info.

[SIZE=21pt]~Bttf_fan85~ [/SIZE] ;)

I guess that's fitting because when I connected my V1 Mametchi and V4 Pyonkotchi, Mametchi left in a blast of air and Pyonkotchi left some wavy lines after leaving.

to Shilo_Tama, well hanatchi isnt 'unhealthy' its just that u didnt take the best care of it. btw my tama has a puff of air YAY! B)

I first found that out on V1 :D and another way to find out if it is average look for sticking out lips :D like kuchipatchi,tarakotchi etc. And to see if yours is smart look for lil cat ears like on Mamechi or Mimitchi!

and unhealthy characters are great to! they are cool!!! :D

Hope i helped and have a great tama day! :D

Tamingdom, are you sure you are correct because i thought :D was average and :) was unhealthy. It has wiggly lines on the V1 anyway, i have never got a ;) but a lot of my friends have :(

hope i helped, and have a great tama day :(

When you connect with another Tamagotchi and your Tama leaves the screen there will be some sort of line left by the Tama as it "flies" away. If your Tama character leave 2 curvy lines, then your Tama is an unhealthy character.(you didn't take the greatest care in it) If your Tama leaves a puff of air it is a healthy character.(you took better care of it)I just thought I'd share that info.

[SIZE=21pt]~Bttf_fan85~ [/SIZE] ;)
oh goodie a tip,thanx

you know the cloud thing? what if it has staight lines over the cloud is it healthy/

Back