How to use the make-up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mexxo_299

Reaction score
On my v3, I bought make-up and when I try to use it, my tam has a "?" above it's head. I'm very curious. How and/or what should I do so my tam can use it? ;)

Help please, thanks.

You must have the mirror to access the makeup. The Mirror appears in the shop, and it costs 3000 GP.

Good Luck!

//CS

Its weird sometimes though i tried to use the make up on my tama and it acted like it was shy and wouldnt show its face with the makeup

Yeah that's what happens when you try to use the make-up when you don't have a mirror

Its weird sometimes though i tried to use the make up on my tama and it acted like it was shy and wouldnt show its face with the makeup
Was it a boy? If it's a boy and you try to use the makeup it won't show you what he looks like.

If you don't have a mirrorit just stands there with an ? over it's head, no matter what gender it is.

Was it a boy? If it's a boy and you try to use the makeup it won't show you what he looks like.If you don't have a mirrorit just stands there with an ? over it's head, no matter what gender it is.

+
No Im positive it was a girl i think it depends on the character

Last edited by a moderator:
I have A music Cd and do i need a mirror to do that too because it has the same thing with the quetsion mark

You must have the mirror to access the makeup. The Mirror appears in the shop, and it costs 3000 GP.Good Luck!

//CS
Thanks. I too was wondering how to get it to use it.

I have A music Cd and do i need a mirror to do that too because it has the same thing with the quetsion mark
No you have to have a boom box. You can get that from tama town but careful every time i try the CD in the boom box it always breaksit then my boombox is gone and i have to buy another. So use the CD at your own risk!!!

dont buy de boombox , when u have a cd , the boom box will explode! dont do it , it will be a waste of points ! :p do not have cd n boombox at same time!

dont buy de boombox , when u have a cd , the boom box will explode! dont do it , it will be a waste of points ! :p do not have cd n boombox at same time!

OK people thank you for these wonderful tips i wont buy a boom box thank you
you can still use the boombox just dont put the cd in it or you could just delete the cd so you dont have to worry about it.

Even if you do have both the mirror and the makeup, the tama won't always show up on the screen, simply because she or he is shy. (My female Masktchi wont even show up, with or without makeup).

This is normal, so don't time out them, even if the make up cost you points.

But sometimes, it can work to turn off the sound. (It doesn't always work). That can make the tama feel a little less shy.

Both girls and boys wear the makeup. And they both use the bow and bow tie, cap, shirt and sunglasses. It always appears individually on every Tamagotchi.

(On the Paparatchi the bow tie is a regular tie :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back