HOW TO WIN MIMIC

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rollpoo

Reaction score
Ever want to win mimic? This is the place for you!

Your enemy tam is moving right? Say if it hits "startled".Then wait for YOUR tam to be at startled then DONT press any button yet.Count to nine from "startled" as 1.Then at nine, press any button and u will get it right. It could be a cycle of 17 too! Just to be on the safe side that is NOT a cycle of 17, count to 17 as "startled" as 1. If you count to 17, you will always get it but its longer for you to wait. Although it is 2/3 game so you can do the 8 cycle as well.

Another method:

Count how many times your enemy tam spins around and copy the number on your tam.

Hope I helped!

Credits go to:

Cyann from Tama-Zone

The 2nd method is from me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't use any strategy. I just play, and about 38% (lol random number) I win.

I don't use any strategy. I just play, and about 38% (lol random number) I win.
ha yes

j

ja

jai

jaid

jaida

jaida0

jaida00

jaida007

jaida00

jaida0

jaida

jaid

jai

ja

j

Last edited by a moderator:
you started to lose me at the end there, but thanks for the tip (the game isn't that hard, but it seems to drag on forever!)

Thanks for the fact! Just to let you know, if anyone is telling you that they don't need it. Don't feel bad! new tamagotchi owners will be thanking you for it. (I am one of the BEST player of mimic without ANY cheats! I use only my thinkness)

sorry if you don't understand.

greentamagotchi

Well, I am glad that I helped you folks! A hope a Moderator can see this...Karma me! :huh: Not to be rude... It always works for me if it doesn't , you counted to fast or too slow. Or you went off track...

This tip was very helpful!! It really worked. No offense, but I didn't think it would work, but I was wrong!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back