how to...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi rules

Reaction score
ok here is wat i need help with i need to know if i can un-debug a tamagotchi connection.

because i debugged mine and i think debugging stinks now

PLEAZE HELP!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure that all you have to do is open up the Tama again, find the Debug circle, and gently wipe off the lead with a Q-tip or something. :furawatchi:

Hey, what versions of tamagotchi can you debug? Like I mean, can you debug an Aussie version 1? Im not sure if it's connection or connexion...just wanted to know, and, can you debug an English v2? Thx!

Bex.

ok here is wat i need help with i need to know if i can un-debug a tamagotchi connection.because i debugged mine and i think debugging stinks now

PLEAZE HELP!!!!!!
i dont think you can undebug a tama

its one of the risks you make when u debug/ruin/mess up/defect ur tama

I think debugging a tama and undebugging wouldn't affect it? Would it?

i dont think you can undebug a tamaits one of the risks you make when u debug/ruin/mess up/defect ur tama
U can too undebug b/c i debugged my V1 and V2 and then i got a Qtip and cleaned the little debug circle and it whent right back to normal on both of them so there

U can too undebug b/c i debugged my V1 and V2 and then i got a Qtip and cleaned the little debug circle and it whent right back to normal on both of them so there
you realize that i said "i dont think" so i dont know why u hav to get all up in my flavah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back