How! WHY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cek

Reaction score
I tryed playing with one and it was SO boring all you do is pick up there poop and feed them. tama town is pretty bad too. Not to insult anyone but... WHY DO YOU LIKE TAMAS!!!!!!!!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE TAMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(

something about them makes them cool becus u can connect wit them and get married and go to a different generation and they r addicting!!!!! if you dont like them than how come you made an account on tamatalk? just a waste of time? dont ya think?

seeing what they'll evole into and get different items! :(

I just LOVE tamas!! What I don`t understand is why you have an account here if you don`t like tamas. I`m not trying to be mean.

I just LOVE tamas!! What I don`t understand is why you have an account here if you don`t like tamas. I`m not trying to be mean.
Exactly im just said that im just wondering if he made an account [SIZE=21pt]JUST[/SIZE] to say that

What I really don't understand is why if you dislike Tamas, your signature seems to suggest you own seven. >_>

But... Tamas are fun, I think, because they're a little tiny bit of everything good. You get a few little games, an alternate life, and some social interaction all in one handy, tiny little keychain that doubles as a watch.

Sure, the games aren't great, the life is a little dull, and there isn't much at all do to with friends, but it's a satisfying little salad of minimalist pleasures in the palm of your hand.

What I really don't understand is why if you dislike Tamas, your signature seems to suggest you own seven. >_>
But... Tamas are fun, I think, because they're a little tiny bit of everything good. You get a few little games, an alternate life, and some social interaction all in one handy, tiny little keychain that doubles as a watch.

Sure, the games aren't great, the life is a little dull, and there isn't much at all do to with friends, but it's a satisfying little salad of minimalist pleasures in the palm of your hand.
YEAH THATS WEIRD U OWN 7? ok this shood be closed its useless

ya i agree. just to sighn up and then tell everyone here that tama are boring? little strange?

lol. dont all you do any research?

s/he cant of. 103 posts says so.

sereously, person, signing up for a tam website to use the neopets forum...

if you want to crit something without getting SHOT, discuss it elsewhere then the prime grasp of fans.

ex: dont go to DA, sign up, then say, 'OMFG I HATE ART ITS BORING!!'

why do i in particular like tamas? most people its a phase thing..

i know too much.

ex: im excited that both pyons are in v4, and hoping that they have the original animation.

minotchi, hoping that there will be more morino chars.

boy, im in a temper today...

I have some questions for you.

Is it a waste of time to criticate tamagotchies in a site of tamagotchies were nobody will remain peace and without arguing?

Is it intelligent to say it here to cause a fight or is it better to get onto a mirror and yell to the mirror?

Is It? I know you know the answer. So please. Stop Flaming. :nazotchi: Its better t say it to yourself that to flame with, lets say, tama-lovers.

Guess who will always win: Tamagotchi Lovers. Why is it? Of one million of users here on tamatalk only like 72 are tama haters and made an account just to argue with it.

o.o

Look Why did you get an account just so you can say that? I mean you don't have to say it in our faces like that. Your not going to have many friends like that. If you don't like tamagotchis just say it to yourself instead of letting the whole tamatown community know.

I suggest you take this as a piece of advise and use it.

bye from tamalight :nazotchi:

Tamas are so great! :nazotchi:

Like everyone is saying, you must be a bit sad to make an account on an amazing tamagotchi forum and say: How do you like tamas?

Its like getting a job in a cheese factory and shouting: How come you like cheese?

To millions of people scoffing cheddar. :eek:

Tamas are fun, if u don't lke them why don't u simply sign out of tamatalk?

I just want to say this topic is sort of...useless. why make a topic that is here to irritate people? :nazotchi:

the tama guides could come crashing down on you like a ton of bricks...metaphorically...

this topic is likely to get closed.

if u dont like tamas then why did u join tamatalk. or ar u just here to make funof us for loveing a digital pet? the big ? is do u like tamas :huh:

i have one thing to say

WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON A FORUM ABOUT TAMAGOTCHI IF YOU FIND THEM BORING?!?!?!?!!?!?

there really is no need for this kind of topic on tamatalk.nw if you were trying a tamatalk survey on reasons why people like tamagotchis i could understand...but no reasong to go off complaining that you think their dull...Just look at the controversy that has been held!so here`s a tip. if you don`t like tamas try keeping a low profile. just go to the threads that you joined this site for. *someone mentioned someone joining for neopets>.>* and as long as you don`t go flaming the tamagotchis here your much less likely to make people angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back