How would you rate TamaTalk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think of TamaTalk????

• It is so addictive

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is awesome

• It could be a little bit better...

• It isn't really anything specail, so why bother asking?

• I don't know, and never cared

• I only go to the off-topic sections

• I only joined to talk to my friends

• I only joined to be with the one i crush on, otherwise....i don care

• I dont care for TamaTalk....

• LONG LIVE TAMATALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&#

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
im addicted to tamatalk. i Luv it! I go on tamatalk almost everyday.

For me TamaTalk is just ok, I miss the old Tamatalk of my Newbie days in 2004. Not many children knew of tamagotchi back and alot of the members were either older teenagers(15 and up) or adults. Now I'm not saying TamaTalk is a bad place, or that its anyones fault it changed, I'm just saying I miss what it once was...

Last edited by a moderator:
:rolleyes: it is soooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Tamatalk! :rolleyes: It is the best website in the world (in my opinion)! It is like a second home to me, and I have many friends. :rolleyes: One time (back in October I think....) I left Tamatalk, but I came back a week later because I couldn't stand to be away! xDD Live on Tamatalk! LIVE ON!

:rolleyes:

*Tgd*

its fantstic apart from the tamachat is shut down :p :( :D ....

when it reopens itl b 10 times better!! but it is great now!

best wishes bronte :D

I choose Long Live TamaTalk. I really love the atmosphere here and the variety of topics we all discuss.

Back in 2004 when I first joined, it was very different. Almost all the members were in their late teens and up, and there was a very small group of people who posted back then. It was a nice place, but it didn't feel quite as "alive" as it does now. TamaTalk as it exists today seems to have an energy throughout the entire site which I very much enjoy. :p

I really love tamagotchi, and yes Aubray, it was very diffrent back then.

Although tamatalk is now bigger and greater than ever, I miss back then where everyone knew everyone!

Im editing to say, I love tamatalk. Ill keep it :p

Gimme a T! Gimme an A! Gimme an M! Gimme an A! Gimme a T-A-L-K! Go Tamatalk!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

It's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wut i voted,2) :D :unsure: :unsure: :D

It's addictive, but it's not like, 'ZOMG AWESOME!!!1!' or 'ZOMG HORRID!!!eleven!!'.

It's a lot better than it was about a year ago. It seems like people have matured quite a bit in the last 6 months or so. It's nice. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back