How?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First, I googled tamagotchis cuz I was bored. Then, I found here, but didn't join.

Then, I saw it on tamagotchi.com fan sites and decided to join.

In August, I was bored so I went to https://www.tamagotchi.com and I was looking in the Tamagotchi Topsites and TamaTalk caught my attention. So I went there and I didn't join. I just read the Tamagotchi Logs. Then on September 10 I asked my mom if I could join and she said I could. I typed in GotchiGirl13 as my username at first but I got a message that that username was already taken so I did GotchiGirl96 and here I am today with almost 2900 posts.

I don't remember how I found TT. xP

I think I was searching Yahoo or Google for Tamagotchi info. And I stumbled upon this site... and I got so tired of those little information boxes, so I signed up, and decided to stay. C:

All I can truly remember is that I joined sometime after recently getting my first Tamagotchi

I was feeling really random and had nothing else to do so I typed in Tama (I had my tama with me) and I saw some random sites pop up but this one caught my eye. The topics were interesting so I decided to join...

i Joined in July (on my first account, kittygirl_0929) when i was looking at tamagotchi.com, i just seen the name of this site. But i was actually here in 2005, (i never signed up though, but i had seen the site in 2005, i wasnt sure how to sign up but i did in july 2006)

I don't remember! XD but it had something to do with Tamagotchi and google.
That's exacly what I was going to say, because I was just trying to find the v2 secret codes so I searched it on google then it came to tamatalk then later on I decided to joind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back