how?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
my tama sleeps ALL the time and does not increase age and I don't leave it paused when I go to school <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamagotchis each have different sleeping times. Babies and Toddlers sleep more often than the Teenagers and the Adults do. Oldies don't sleep as much as Babies and Toddlers, but they sleep more than the Teenagers and the Adults <_<

it may depend on the type of Character.

my tamagotchi is all over the place with age, somedays it take 2 days to be 1 years olds whilst it could just take overnight, it varies.

be patient, it'll age soon. Cherish that it's still young because they grow up fast and before you know it you'll be on another generation.[/size] ;)

It's asleep all day :rolleyes: ? Well that's just weird. I don't know whay's wrong with it. You may just have to restart it's the only thing I can think of. Odd that it does that.

I know it sounds obvious, but have you doubled checked that you have the time/clock set correctly? Make sure the time is set to PM in the afternoon and AM in the morning.

I had a tama that went to sleep one afternoon as soon as it evolved from the baby stage into the Child / Toddler stage. I checked the time and realised that I had set it to 3 AM not 3PM ;) :D

no at 3pm it sleeps and it is a adult :D
I agree with Tama Mum. I just wrote the same exact thing and then realized she wrote it first. Haha. Is your tamagotchi ever awake?

Tama Mama

Last edited by a moderator:
well, out of my 2year tamagotchi experiance it never happened to mine, but if you mean ALL THE TIME like almost every hour, your tamagotchi might be fake, look on the back of it and if it doesnt say bandaii in small or big letters blended in the color of your tama, then it is a fake and your tamagotchi has something wrong with it!

well i am not exactly sure how that happened anyway try setting the time to 1:00 so then your tama should be awake if that doesn't work then it must be a character that likes to sleep a lot i don't think there is any characters that like 2 sleep a lot [apart from oldies] anyway try my tip and see what happens good luck!!!!

Yeah what chater???It may be a very lazy charter or something?So excatley,

what times does it sleep at???I mean that has happend to me before and

it was an adult but :angry: it turned out to be a lazy dropper (or is it drooper haha)

Lve Ya

Try it

From ZE

Yeah what chater???It may be a very lazy charter or something?So excatley,what times does it sleep at???I mean that has happend to me before and

it was an adult but :D it turned out to be a lazy dropper (or is it drooper haha)

Lve Ya

Try it

From ZE
wat if its kuchipatchi :D som people(or tamas!)call him lazy!

You said it didn't increase in age? This has happened to me and it took 3 days for my tamagotchi to age 1 yr even though i never paused it. Maybe you have low batteries? That is why mine never aged anyway

Perhaps your Tamagotchi is frozen?

Once my v1's screen blanked (I remember it was called Robyn. Since then I have never called another Tamagotchi on my v1 Robyn). So, as it's common in my area, I knocked it gently yet firmly against the wall and the sleep image came back on, the buttons just wouldn't respond. So I reset and downlaoded.

GRRRRRRR its so annoying

i have a mametchi and its an adult BUT its only 2 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please help!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back