!?! How....?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phobo

Reaction score
Ok, when school ended I weighed 91lbs. Healthy. During school I eat a whole lot less because of "limited portions" and the fact that the food was only like 200 calories because it WASN'T REAL.(partly joking, the meat wasn't real at our school and it was gross because it wasn't even soy) and everyday i had GYM (dun dun dun....) where i had to run like a mile each day in 100 degree weather (one of these days i swear I'm gonna drop dead) and for some reason when I get home I'm not hungry. School ended on May 30th. Since then i have done nothing but sit in this chair, and go on the computer. About once a week I will go swimming with my cousins or something. Like every lunch my dad goes out and gets McDonalds or something, every dinner we either go to a restraunt,warm up a frozen pizza, or eat the rest of the frozen pizza from the night before. For breakfast it's 1 to 3 bowls of Cocopuffs per day. So 2 days ago or so I decided to weigh my self, because we just got a new scale because my 3yr old sister dropped the other one down the stairs XD and everyone was weighing them selfs, and they all pretty much weighed the same since their last doctor's appointment except for me. I apparently weighed 82lbs. I didn't believe it so I did it again after dinner and I weighed 82.4lbs. A day later I checked again and I weighed 82.1lbs. And now I'm confused as to how I lost 9lb in almost a month of doing nothing and eating junk food. Maybe because my body is smart and as soon as I started to eat fast food it sped up my metaballism(sp?).........? Has this happened to you guys? Am I right about the metabollism(sp?) thing?

That's the exact same thing that happens to me and I'm just as confused as you. >_< Last time I weight 93 pounds. I went to the doctor and I weight 89 pounds. Then 2 months later I had to go back and I weight 88 pounds! I really have a high metabolism, and eating is all i do. So it's probably because of your metabolism.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish. .. I used to be only 85 at the beginning of the year, now I'm 108. . . >.< I try to eat less and things but I never seem to go down in weight.

But, before when I was really skinny, I ate regular and everything, and I just kept losing weight. It was a little odd because I ate a lot of sugary junk foods. But, maybe it was just my metabolism.

My metabolism is either incredibly fast or incredibly slow. I was 128 for a week and the next time I checked I was 118. Now I'm 124 and it's only been about a week and a half. >.>;

You're lucky. x'D

I have no idea, I'm confused to.

I have a hard time staying the same weight. :|

If I don't force myself to eat, I'll lose a lot.

I wish I had a fast metabolism... but at triple threat camp (we do yoga in the morning) the yoga lady taught us something that speeds up your metabolism!!! MUAH HAA HAA!!!

Oh...and if you do lots of abdominals, you won't necessarily lose weight but you'll look skinnier, your muscles get tighter from use.

~Ruby~

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess is you're going through puberty changes and since everyone is different, perhaps your body is doing some adjusting? That would make the most sense with me. I wish I had that kind of weight loss when I was younger lol.

My guess is you're going through puberty changes and since everyone is different, perhaps your body is doing some adjusting? That would make the most sense with me. I wish I had that kind of weight loss when I was younger lol.
That makes sense, I am starting to break out..... :( I don't want acne.

The younger you are and more active you are, the higher your metabolic rate.

I burn about 1700 calories a day regaurdless of how inactive I am. That is a rather low metabolism for someone my age.

If it bothers you, perhaps you should eat more proteins and oils (Like fish).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back