How?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jobe3an

Reaction score
ok so me and my bf, austin, have been going out for about 3 months now and im pretty sure i love him. I really want to tell him but how should i do it? how should i approach it and how should i say it? Please help me!

Wait for you two to be alone.

Don't yell it out with all your friends around or his, because then he'll feel pressured into telling you an unhonest answer.

Request to go out on a date with him or to simply hang out alone.

The best way to bring it up is to wait until he says something that you like or find funny.

For example, "Oh my goodness, a KITTY!" "Ahhha, oh man, I love you Austin."

Or, "You have such beautiful eyes." "I love it when you say things like that."

You might want to try talking about love a bit around him first, and see how he reacts.

And if he seems comfortable with the word, and you don't know when the right time to say it is,

wait for a pause in the conversation. Then take his hand and stare directly in his eyes,

"Austin, we've been dating for awhile now, and I really really like you... I think I may love you."

Do a cute, shy smile and see how he responds.

If he feels the same, he'll probably say so.

If he doesn't, then don't get too upset. Love is a big thing, and most guys will run away from it.

Just keep dating like normal after his answer, and don't be worried if he says he doesnt actually "love you" yet.

Good luck! ;D

If I had a dollar for everytime I heard someone say they loved some guy/girl, I would be very rich. You have strong feelings for him. Thats really good, I mean your dating him. You should probably date him for just alittle while longer to make should He loves you. And Also make sure hes not taking advantage of you. I just had my heart broken. I'm not Quite Over him yet, but I really loved him. I loved him to death and he just came out of nowere saying we should break up. Don't take you and him to far. It might lead to a heart break if you tell him you're in love with him too soon. Take your time if you have seriously strong feelings. :eek:

So I have been trying to get the courage to tell him but i just cant and now one of my friends is trying to get him to tell me he loves me. I have heard it from his friends but hes never actually told me to my face. Now wat should i do:

a ) wait for him to tell me he loves me

b ) tell him i love him

c ) have my friend tell him i love him

d ) have him get his friend to tell me

Last edited by a moderator:
^

Don 't use friends as message carriers. Things can get mixed up. Having friends do the 'dirty work' can show a lack of confidence. You don't want him to think you are afraid of him, or of feelings right? Show you are bold. Go right up and don't be afraid to say it.

Good luck,

-Rachel

you're dating, right? And it's been going on for three months? No other boy can be tortured for so long, so that's gota get some points on that he loves you as much as you him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back