how?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thomas7860

Reaction score
:furawatchi: <_< :wacko:

how do u work da rc car 2, hair gel, love potion, !!, stuffed animal, and da costume!!!??? :lol: :p please help im begging u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:gozarutchi: People already knows that
That's kind of mean a lot of people are just learning how to use tamagotchis! anyways, like tamatama02 said, yes, u have to be an adult to use the items. The hair gel,stuffed animal, and love potion are one-time use. Hope I helped!! ^^

~T.R.352~

:D   :D   :D
how do u work da rc car 2, hair gel, love potion, !!, stuffed animal, and da costume!!!??? :D   :D please help im begging u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[SIZE=14pt]You Must Be An Adult To Use Any Of These Items.[/SIZE]

RC CAR 2:

Just let your tama play. ;) They like it.

Hair Gel:

It's a one-use item and it shows your tamawith funky hair. No need to DO anything but watch.

LOVE POITION:

Many people have asked this over the years and the answer stays the same. To use the love potion you must have 2 Tamagotchis. You should have a boy and a girl. Use the love potion on both of them -Feel the love- then connect using visit or present. It will put way up with all hearts and possibly mate them. If they don't mate then the next time you conect then together they will.

!!:

Fun little thing. ;) It just turns into a clone of your tama and they dance for a couple secs. Nothing for you to press/do.

Stuffed Animal:

It's basicly just a cute little costume. BUT, it's one use. After you put it on you can just play around like normal. It will take the costume off when it goes to sleep.

COSTUME:

Same as the stuffed animal. :eek: Just a costume your tama wears until bed.

I like to put my costumes on for Halloween. :D I hope I helped you. :D

-K

Last edited by a moderator:
:D :ph34r: :ph34r:
how do u work da rc car 2, hair gel, love potion, !!, stuffed animal, and da costume!!!??? :) :D please help im begging u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You go to Games, go to Items, scroll until you find an item you want to play with, then press the B button, okay?

You ned to be an Adult for all the secret shop items appart from the cookoo clock(-8 :wub: <_< :lol: :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]You Must Be An Adult To Use Any Of These Items.[/SIZE]

RC CAR 2:

Just let your tama play. :angry: They like it.

Hair Gel:

It's a one-use item and it shows your tamawith funky hair. No need to DO anything but watch.

LOVE POITION:

Many people have asked this over the years and the answer stays the same. To use the love potion you must have 2 Tamagotchis. You should have a boy and a girl. Use the love potion on both of them -Feel the love- then connect using visit or present. It will put way up with all hearts and possibly mate them. If they don't mate then the next time you conect then together they will.

!!:

Fun little thing. ;) It just turns into a clone of your tama and they dance for a couple secs. Nothing for you to press/do.

Stuffed Animal:

It's basicly just a cute little costume. BUT, it's one use. After you put it on you can just play around like normal. It will take the costume off when it goes to sleep.

COSTUME:

Same as the stuffed animal.  :)   Just a costume your tama wears until bed.

I like to put my costumes on for Halloween.  ^_^ I hope I helped you. :huh:

-K
You should be a guide for posting that! Thanks so much for helping! Turn the time to 2:59 for a new shop. Turn to 11:59 if you had a baby for a day with your characetr and you want the adult to leave. Okay? You have to pay for the secret items if you already got;em.

Last edited by a moderator:
:mellow: :ph34r: :ph34r:
how do u work da rc car 2, hair gel, love potion, !!, stuffed animal, and da costume!!!??? :) :) please help im begging u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You need a code which you can get (for the rc car 2) on www.tamatown.com Others, Just go to the code section on TT! there is tonnes of codes there! You work these when you are an adult. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back