Howdy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hyurutchi

Reaction score
Hellooo :lol:

It's been a looong while! I haven't been on here since like 2005 or something! I was definitely not old enough to be here (whoopsie!) but I promise I am now haha. (Aaah it still looks the same, but I can't seem to find any forum theme options, do they still exist?)

I've been having fun lurking for the past while, all your tamas are so cute!

Well I'm ashamed to say I've been longing to start up one of my tamagotchis for years but thought it innappropriate for my age. My fiance gave me one of those small anniversary tamas for a early christmas gift and oh boy. Pulling that tab awoke something inside of me LOL

Shamelessly bought myself two vintage tamas I have always wanted for Christmas (I know I'm the worst!) and I'm awaiting them in the mail, a lot more excited than I should be. I would LOVE to join in a group hatch or something of the sort while I remember how to play with these guys :p

Hope to interact with you on the forums, feel free to introduce yourself as well :wub:

Welcome to TamaTalk!! Or, welcome back, I should say!

Oh man, I remember forum theme options! I used to use those all the time in my early TamaTalk days, but I don't think those exist on here anymore... I'm not 100% on that though

You're never too old to enjoy tamagotchis! It's not inappropriate at all, no need to worry about that!!

Anyways, small introduction I guess, hi, I'm Miri, a member under various accounts, dating as far back as June 2006! Outside of Tamagotchi, I also enjoy video games, especially Fire Emblem, and I also work as support at an early childhood centre three days a week! Nice to meet you!!

Thank you, it's nice to meet you too Miri! :D I have only played the newer fire emblem games but I loved them :lol: (also I hope you're right! I'm still a little shy about it haha)

See you around ^^

Welcome back to TamaTalk!

Hopefully you have just as much fun on here as you did back then!

I agree that you're never too old for tamagotchis! What's fun is fun right?

Anyway I'm asmexus and I hope to see you around on the forums!

Thanks asmexus! I think you guys are right ;)
Nice to meet you and I'll see you around! Cheers!

Welcome to TamaTalk!

Don't worry about being "too old" for tamagotchis, in my opinion you're never too old to do something you enjoy!

I'm 22 and still love them. ;)

Enjoy your stay!

Thank you both ^^

Yay I'm glad to hear that. I'm also 22, though I'll be turning 23 in a couple months :D

Cheers~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back