Howdy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lost Sean

Reaction score
Hello everyone...

I'm The Lost Sean... one of the only Sean's that is forever lost wandering the internet in search cures for his boredom. One of those cures has always been since it's arrival, the Tamagotchi. Umm, what to say? I am a HUGE collector and avid worshiper of tamas. I also use ellipses in everything I type... like just there... and there. I have no clue as to why, I just like it. Errrm... I also enjoy video games, eating sushi and pizza (sometimes at the same time), drinking non-dairy creamer straight from the carton, cloud watching, reading books, reading more books, and spontaneous explosions of song and dance.

I guess, if interested, you'll find out more about me later...

Ooh and just for the sake of my wanting to desperately brag so that I'll seem cool and "fit in," here is a list of the tamas that I have acquired.

10 (yes...10, no lie) Original Tamas

2 Japanese Original Tamas

1 Angel Tama

1 Japanese Angel Tama

1 Forest Tama

1 Ocean Tama

3 v2's

2 v3's

2 v4's

3 mini tamas

1 Tamagotchi Akai (the one with red pixels)

So yeah... I look forward to talking with everyone. :)

I love to play tamagotchi's I like :ichigotchi: and masked characters like Gozarutchi and Masktchi. I have a v3 and a v4.

WOW! :) You got a lot of tamagotchi's. Hi Welcome to TamaTalk enjoy your stay around here, please stay as long as you can. ^.^ If you don't understand something you can go to the TamaTalk User Guide https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showforum=81. Prepare to get addicted as they say ;) . So what are you waiting for! :) Go and have fun.

Locky458

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back