Howl's Moving Castle

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harry-Potter-Gotchi

Reaction score
Howl's Moving Castle is an anime movie from my fave Japanese movie,thingies. Hayo Miazaki and Studio Ghibli and it's completely awesome in every way!!!! I think Howl is the hottest anime character ever.

site

Has anyone seen it? Or think it looks cool? I totally recommand it if you like anime,or hot wizards like I do. lol

EDIT: For people who have never heard of it, here is a trailor for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved it. I love Miyazaki's movies, too bad disney bought it... *Sadnezz*

But yes, I loved it. It is a freaking great movie.

I also liked:

Spirited away

Princess Mononokai

My neighbor Totoro

Kiki's Delivery service.

I think I got some spellings wrong, but all of them were done by him.

I know!!! It totally is!!! I also like:

Spirited Away

Kiki's Delivery Service

Princess Moanoke (sp)

The Cat Returns

these I'm not sure if they were done by him:

Porco Rosso

Nausica: of the Valley of the Wind

yeah. We put My Neighbor Totoro on NetFlix so I'll se that one soon. Howl is like,so hot!!!!!! *drool* lol

Paper*Cut: Yeah, It is the same guy. Spirited away was a cool movie.

I also cant remember if it was done by him, but my parents bought me a movie called 'Catnapped' several years ago, and it had similar characters/ animation/ etc.

I really liked Nausica, I cant believe I forgot it off my list, that was an awesome movie.

I wasnt a huge fan of Porco Rosso though.

I watched the movie and read the novel. The movie was great, the novel was okay. They changed so much from the novel to the movie. It was kind of confusing XD

I think its awesome.

Someday, I will find a screenshot of Howl leaking green stuff from his hair, and put "Howl the Poser Emo" on it...

Hayo Miyazaki movies are always great. ^^

I love it too! I also have the book.

Well, the producer of the movie is really famous in Japan. There was so many details in the book, he made a really great movie out of it :)

I really liked the hair-color temper tantrum. We have a friend with red hair and when Howl's hair turned red he's all "I'M REPULSIVE!!!! I DON'T WANNA LIVE ANYMORE!!!" XD like princess08,I wanna find a screenshot of him oozing green stuff too! Well,not the emo thing,mostly cuz he's only wearing a towel. :)

I was all "Wth? Why cant I do that?" And my mom gave me an odd look. I soooo want to learn how to do that. More than you know xD.

i just finished watching that. i saw it last year too. it was made in the 1900's i think...maybe it one of the 2000's XD oh well. Miyazaki's work is amazing.

Latest posts

Back