HP or Dell?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_Mama27

Reaction score
So I want a laptop. Not something too expensive, like a Mac or Alienware, but a decent laptop. I don't know which brand is better, Dell or HP. I have two laptops I really like, one from each brand. The Dell laptop is $444 (without tax) and the HP is $399.99 (without tax). Which is a better buy?

THANKS

I personally like Dell laptops better, just because. I don't know why...

HP is more reliable for me. Everything I have is HP(computer wise) cept my iPod which is apple LOL

I suppose they are the same in the end.

My mom, dad and myself have HPs. None of us have had problems at all. My dad has had his HP for 6 years. I've had mine for 3 and my mom somewhat recently got hers.

Oh, you know Asus is really nice too. I have one and I might just get a big Asus laptop next time I buy a laptop. I have the little eee micro PC. It's sweet and stable and wonderful too.

Thanks for the feedback everyone! Mothra, I'm going to look up Asus computers :wacko:

HP. I've had so many problems with Dell laptops, but very few with any HP computer.

If you want a good price, I'd go with Dell. If you want a dependable computer, I'd go with HP.

I would say HP, but I have a Dell ):

but yea, I think hP is better.

I've never tried a Dell, but my new laptop is an HP.

It's very, very nice. I don't think it's the same model you're getting since mine cost more, but I've never had a problem with it yet. It's fabulous. I adore this thing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back