hsm2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ug, my friends made me watch that on Friday. >.>

That movie is so unrealistic. His friends are all 'omg, you ignre uz now that u hav biggr oppertuntys than mez!!'. And then he just gives up because his friends are being selfish. The music sounded like it was half real half computerised.

I disliked that movie. Highschool is so overrated.

That movie was cool!! I cried when Gabriella left that was sad :) but other than that Fabulous!! :D

I like the first one better, but I still liked the second one. My favorite song was Work It Out. I like Gotta go my own Way, too. That song where Zac was singing in the golf course was so stupid, though. He jumped over a mountain and it looked so weird. :eek:

I'm sure many people tuned in to watch High School Musical 2. I went to my friend's birthday, and we watched it there.

I personally loved both of the movies.

Except it was kinda cheesy, just like the first film. Well of coarse....all things Disney are cheesy...lol!

we've got to work, work, work this out, sorry just had to do that. XD: still stuck in my head.

and dont even think about saying "what time is it?"

, tigerdotcom

i forgot to say, right when i saw Sharpay, I thoght it was Paris Hilton(no joke) I mean with the bleach blonde hair, little dog(tinkerbell) ,loads of makeup, and the mini skirts, it was hard to think otherwise.

I think they made her wear way to formal clothes. Like she was going to the red carpet or something.

lol(lots of love)

tigerdotcom

I laughed at the song troy sang in the golf field that was like the dumbest part of the movie LOL!!

Yeah, That song is pretty Sad, Not enough to make me cry though. But its my favorite song in the moview (next to Sharpay and Troy's Version of "You are the music in me")

I liked the First one though, The first HSM was an Original. I think That HSM2 Didn't Live up to the Expectations of HSM. If i could Choose Which one to Watch Over again, I'd Choose HSM, But if i could Choose What Soundtrack to listen to over again, It'd be HSM2

Acid~Rain, i agree with you. It didn't live up to the expectations of the first movie.

I actually decided i like the first one better. I hate how they made Sharpay where like way to much accessories and a lot of makeup, and really formal outfits.

Wait i already said that XD

BEB/tigerdotcom

Took me unril half way down teh page to figure out what you're talking about ;)

I personally don't liek it - with a passion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back