huh glasses on a tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

me love tama23

Reaction score
:ichigotchi: ok this is weird when my tamagotchi became an adult it started to wear glasses so im wondering is this a glitch or is it normal?? :furawatchi: :kusatchi:

Hmm what do you meam? Was it a mametchi when it started doing this? If so then congradulations, you got a tensatchi! Tensatchi's are secret characters you can get from mametchi's and they kindof look like mametchi's wearing glasses! Hope I helped!

Glasses?Do you mean the item sunglasses?Maybe you just got nerdy tensatchi!I doubt it is a glitch

Milliaswan

Hmm what do you meam? Was it a mametchi when it started doing this? If so then congradulations, you got a tensatchi! Tensatchi's are secret characters you can get from mametchi's and they kindof look like mametchi's wearing glasses! Hope I helped!
well i had something that looked like a young mametchi soo maybe i did get a tet-thingy all right yay!! <_<

I dont know what happened but that is wierd mabye its just a simple glitch. mabye...

lucky you! I personally dont ike the way tensatchi looks... i like mametchi better... No offense, me love tama23's tama! :)

my tama became an adult yesterday and started wearing them too! it is just the character, not a glitch

I know what happened: It was a Young Mametchi and then it became a Tensaitchi. Those are good so YAy!

wow you must of worked hard on getting a Tensaitchi ,they are very intelligent!!!To get Tensaitchis you must have your tamas skill points over 350 cobined with the other two to make a hundered.For example this is what your skill point might be like.....

hope i helped (oh and congrats on getting him)

I think it's because your tamagotchi

turned into the nerdy Tensaitchi. xP

♥CT

I think that is the way Your tamagotchi Character is made, with glasses!I dont think its any problem that just mostlikely your character. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back