Huh? The Matchmaker gave me......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMAGIRL2008

Reaction score
Right this Morning all My Tamas got The Mamtchmaker.

It came onto my V4 and Clicked The B button.

The Matchmaker Gave it Lines to Marry! I clicked Yes love and The Screen Froze.

So I rested it and Then Downloaded it.

But...........

I called The Matchmaker again.

She came and Gave me........ Herself!!!!! (In other words Otokitchi/Oldie!)

I did Partner with her and Got a Baby Boy.

But my Tama was A GIRL!!!!! Just like te Matchmaker!

What in the World Happened????????

Kind Regards

TAMAGIRL2008

Last edited by a moderator:
i no its CCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :eek:

it's an uncommon glitch though! :huh:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Not a Glitch!!!!!!!

I hate to say it, but it is a glitch. I've had this before with my V4 Marotchi. I had lines freezing all of a sudden, then I reset/downloaded, and it gave me herself. I now think that Otokitchi is creepy. Try to reset/download a few times.

Glitches are not all bad. There are actually three groups.

BAD: Lines glitch,ball glitch, etc.

GOOD: Can't think of any now...

NEUTRAL: Otokitchi glitch, mating with teen, etc.

I suggest you try and ignore it. Grow the little kid up and once the matchmaker comes again see if it does that again. Now even if you restart it agian and agian and watch the generations go by but it STILL does that...well then you got a malfunctioning game and you better buy a new one.

What version is your tamagotchi?

I know this might sound stupid but i'm new working with tamas, when you all say to download it what do you exactly mean? And, by reseting the tama when the matchmaker comes does not make you loose all information on your tama?

Last edited by a moderator:
well that was wierd because a matchmaker cant get married with you because its old and your tama its young.so maybe when you download a glich happened and thats why the matchmaker gave her self to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back