Huh? What the...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoswansxo

Lifetime Angelgotchi x 3
Reaction score
At 8:44 PM, my Shelltchi was originally sound asleep, when i check on her, she was awake! I checked her status screen, but at that moment, she went back to sleep? What is going on here....

If it's the Tama-Go you're talking about you probably accidentally woke it. I've done that.

If you check the Tama-go's stats, say, 15 minutes after it goes to sleep, you must avtivate some function that wakes it up.

that has happend to my music star, i pressed the button that wakes it up and she was sooo mad at me ;) no biggie. :D

Same with me.I was really mad becauseit took forever for me to to even get it to sleep. :angry: BTW when do tamas usually go to sleep

I think every TAMA-GO is always like that but i dunno y. btw it also happens to my TAMA-GO .strange :eek:

I have a Tama-Go and my Tama usaually falls asleep around 8:30 but she got married today so I'm not sure if she'll fall asleep at the same time... :unsure:

I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED HERE!! It's clear! We've all done it! She didn't want to go to bed on her bedtime so she sneaked up and when u checked on her, she was like OH CRAP she's gona catch me!! And lept into bed to avoid punishment :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back