Huh? Whoa! Lol!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyCrystal

Reaction score
Lol! I was just sitting here typing away... and all of all sudden, all 8 of the tamagotchis in my lap beeped! V5's called for training, V4 was crying, 2 of the V4.5's got mail, Another needed a time out, and the V3's, I forgot... but they did beep. It was sort of like half a second between each beep... so I was franticly searching and checking through all the tamagotchi's! lol! I need to start writing down all of these things so I know what time these events happen. I already know all the times of the training calls for V5's though.

~SkyCrystal~

*claps excitedly* that's freaky! I love it when strange happenings like that happen. Like at a dog show suddenly all of the dogs start running around for no apparent reason or you're singing a song and the next second that same song comes up on the radio! lol

It would be hard to keep track of 8 tamagotchis! You must be very multi-taskible. :p

Chatterbox

*claps excitedly* that's freaky! I love it when strange happenings like that happen. Like at a dog show suddenly all of the dogs start running around for no apparent reason or you're singing a song and the next second that same song comes up on the radio! lol
It would be hard to keep track of 8 tamagotchis! You must be very multi-taskible. :p

Chatterbox
[SIZE=9pt]Heh yeah I agree!! That is so odd.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]MnMz[/SIZE]tama495

XD Lol!
Did you start all of your 8 tamagotchis at the same time?
No... that's what makes it so weird! That's why I think everything that tamagotchi's do are on a schedule. I'm going to start recording them for each character eventually. I just don't have enough time right now.

wow! It must be hard.I've taken care of 8 before.Its very confusing, so i only runn the bulk of my collection when im off school,when my parents are at work so that im not neglecting the tamas when i need to do chores,so i pause them when they are home *unpause them fro sleepy time =D* but yeah, its preety crazy! im suprised you can handle them all and be online att he same time 0____0 *claps*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back