HUH?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatchiGirl

Reaction score
Ok I was doing stuff on my V5, they were adults, and suddenly the download/reset screen appeared, and I pressed download and they came back. So then I pressed a button and the download/reset screen came again, and I pressed download and they were back to teenagers! Also, the name uesd to be TAMA but now it's just this tiny weird looking symbol!

Besides that, everything is the same as before!

What happened?! ;) :D :hitodetchi: :unsure:

How long have you had that v5? If it was a long time, like 6 months or so, like mine, that can happen because you play a lot of games and the system is very worn, or it is that you have pressed that reset button before alot of times and nows it does it sort of automatically.

Yeah, I have had it for 4 or 5 months, but I didn't do much because I lost interest in tamagotchis for a while and left it in travel mode for about 60% of that time. :p

And another thing, today my tama randomly reset itself!! I am so upset! All my items and stuff are gone!! :p :angry:

Its a battery problem, happened to me, exept not the symbol you talked about,anyway.Next day, the battery died and I've only had it 3 months.

Change the battery and make sure that it is in FULL CONTACT with the Tama. If the battery loses contact with the circuit board inside it, the Tama will blank out, and when it touches the board it will be reset. This happens especially if your Tama gets dropped, shaken, etc.

It could be a glitch or you need to change the battery.

But with the family name changing to a glitch block?

That has to be a glitch.

~Zelfi

That is what exactly happened to me! Except the Family part but now it restarted! Maybe...I should get a new battery? :(

Take out the battery then put it back in then and only then press reset.

Is the battery upside down? I always does that, and glitches like that comes..

Its either a glitch, or, like lots of people said, the batery died. I suggest getting a new battery and hitting download, but if that doesn't work, just start over. Anyway, its fun to grow them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back