Huh?,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaCat22

Reaction score
:furawatchi: I was at school when my V1 started having hearts come out of it and sort of a star struck look on his face. I asked all of my friends that have had tamas for more than a year, but they said it has never happened to thier's before. It has been 6 months since that happened and it has never done that again. I was so confused because there wasnothing in the directions about that. Even though that was quite awile ago, I'm still wondering about it! If you Know anything about this, please tell me as soon as possible.Help!

~TamaCat22

did you give it a love potion sometime before that happened? oh, maybe it just loves you alot and thought you took good care of him/her :furawatchi:

The same thing happened to my friend's one. :wacko: After she left it for a while then there was a baby on the screen...Maybe

yep, it happens. I had that, it is normal, I didn't know what itbwas, but, it happened, so, I think it felt a little funnt, and decided to......... wait, wiat date was that, cuz if it was somewhere in april 1, your tama is thinking about their tre love!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back