HUH?!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When my tama went to sleep there was this thing floating above it, it looks like the action figure it has. Can someone explain this?!?!? :( B) B) :huh: :huh:
When boy tamas play with the action figure, they will sleep with it that night. My girl tamas do that with the bear.

I think they only do those things if they are not yet adults.

B) B) B)

If you have a girl tamagotchi and give it a bear to play with anytime during the day, it will sleep with it at night. Of course, what's odd is that it doesnt go to BED with it, it kinda floats in the upper-left hand corner. Same goes with boys, except they only sleep with the action figure. They only sleep with them if they are either A. A baby

B. A toddler

C. A teen
Yeah!! Thats what happend!!! Except mine was a :puroperatchi:

[SIZE=21pt]it may be askull set the time back and try 2 cure it.[/SIZE]

Belive me, I saw it and know it looked just like an action figure. :puroperatchi: :ichigotchi:
[SIZE=21pt]hmmmm.....weird maybe it's a glitch[/SIZE]

omg, last night there was something over my tama too only it was off to the top left side and if kinda looked like halfof the fruit drink but i know it wasn't that...i wonder what it was because i tried to catch it right when my tama was about to wake up but it was gone...i know it wasn't a skull though...it was weird
your tama could of been dreaming

Wrong. Sara sleeps with it and she is an adult.
[SIZE=21pt]it's probably a glitch cause girl tamas rnt ieven supposed 2 like action figures.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back