Huh?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

katie101448

Reaction score
I earned 9999 gotchi points one day,and there was a trunk in the shop and I bought it. It gave me 800 gotchi points andI still stayed at 9999 how come?

I earned 9999 gotchi points one day,and there was a trunk in the shop and I bought it. It gave me 800 gotchi points andI still stayed at 9999 how come?
Thats normal :D GotchiPoints are unable to go past 9999! While we all want millions, we cant :huh:

oooooooooooooooooo. So then how do you give 30,000 points to the king?

oooooooooooooooooo. So then how do you give 30,000 points to the king?
Well, I guess the point limits for the king are a lot higher, because it is do much easier to donate 30,000 points than it is 9999 points. You just can't donate more than 9999 points at a time. Hope I helped! :huh:

When you donate to the king, you dont donate 30,000 points at a time. You donate the points and they save up until you reach 30,000. Then it sends to the king :huh:

Yes, this is the maximum points you can earn on the V3 and V2. :D Even if you won 2,000 gp, you still will be left with 9,999 gp. Bandai just made the Tamagotchi programed that way, so you will not be able to earn or have a total of more than 9,999 gp. :)

Ps. you already made two topics regarding the matter, one of them should be closed, thanks for understanding! :blink:

~Tama-Love~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back