Huh?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sunbeam522

Reaction score
Me and my friend both gave our tamas love potions. My tama is 8 years and my friends is 4 years. We saw the hearts and soon after the mm cane with my friends tama. I click love. I got a baby but my friend didn't. What is wrong? :) :)

You had a baby with a partner offered by the matchmaker that 'looked' like your friends tama- it wasn't your friends tama.

You don't have 'love' (yes/no) come up on screen when you have babies by connection. Your friends tama (who was only 4) may not have been old enough to have babies when you used the love potion - which only lasts for a couple of minutes- so you need to connect quickly after you use it.

I made this photo story of one of my V2's and V3's mating with love potion.

https://img354.imageshack.us/img354/1750/lovepotion3mo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They leave at 24 hours, so the first night you have the parent still there, and the 2nd night the parent leaves at midnight and says good-bye to your tama for about 3 min then leaves to go up in the TamaWorld. <_<

Tip:

If you breed at any time before 12 midnight, 3:00p.m is the best, after the 24 hours have passed, you still have a few hours with the parent b4 midnight, so you can actually see the parent going off if you do the following:

3:00p.m: MM comes, you get a baby girl/boy!

Next Day

3:00p.m: 24 hours have passed parent still with child

at 4:00p.m or an other time after 3pm: Set clock to 11:59p.m and wait a min, when it is 12 the parent will wake up and say "good-Bye" with your baby for a few minutes, then it will leave

This tip is for the opertunity to actually see you Parent leave, nothing else, Just a little tip, if you would like it :angry:

The Times the MM comes;

Set one minute b4 following times

10a.m

3pm

6 30pm( not qiet sure, works for some ppl)

7pm

You must be the age of:

6+ until you become an oldie to get the MM

Hopfeully this helped :eek:

-KG-

THATS ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT MY TAMAGOTCHI!!!!!! I HAD IT FOR 4 DAYS SO FAR AND ITS ALREADY A TEENAGER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NAME: DJ

YRS: 2

FULL HAPPY AND HUNGRY

TRAING: 6\9

GENERATON: 1

USERNAME:KAYLA

WIEGHT:21lb

CHARACTER: PIROPIRORITCHI

ITEMS: 19

IS'NT HE CCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heyy. Something really bad happened the other day. I was playing with my tama when suddenly it got mad! I tried to praise it to make it better but nothing happened! The attention icon wasn't even lit up! I tried everything! I fed it, I played a game, I connected, I used my item, nothing! My friend restarted it and downloaded it. It went to earlier that morning. It's better now but I'm concerned, was I doing something wrong?

Heyy. Something really bad happened the other day. I was playing with my tama when suddenly it got mad! I tried to praise it to make it better but nothing happened! The attention icon wasn't even lit up! I tried everything! I fed it, I played a game, I connected, I used my item, nothing! My friend restarted it and downloaded it. It went to earlier that morning. It's better now but I'm concerned, was I doing something wrong?
I think that may be a glitch. You should really make your own topic about this, instaed of using someone elses.

~Rey Mysterio~

Ummmmm...... The parent left but I still want to see him. Can I do that?

yes you can!!.

just wake up the baby tama.. start your second genraion, and go to the book icon,

slect famliy and you should see it. and go on the computer (pressb) to see your parents,on tamatown.!

with the password you got from your v3..

visit them at the parents house

Me and my friend both gave our tamas love potions. My tama is 8 years and my friends is 4 years. We saw the hearts and soon after the mm cane with my friends tama. I click love. I got a baby but my friend didn't. What is wrong? ;) :D
Well it could be the age.

Usally the matchmaker comes at 7.

And when your Tama has had a visit from the matchmaker,It can no longer have babies.

But since you used the love potion it did.

But your friends Tama did not get a baby because of its age.

Hope i helped,

Best wishes,

*MG23*

mametchigirl23000.

you made a mistake, she ment when the mm came, it gave her a tama that looked exatly like her friends. but it wasnt.

thats why the other never got a baby.

1, it wass too young....

I think that may be a glitch. You should really make your own topic about this, instaed of using someone elses.~Rey Mysterio~
Sorry, I don't know how. I was just so worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back