huh?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the pixelmood website is very useful and shows you step-by-step of how to debug your tamagotchi.

But remember, you must be prepared as the is a 50% risk that your tamagotchi will get damaged and may not work again.

Also, on tamagotchi connections (US Versions) can be debugged. :furawatchi:

-sk8er girl-

Oh, no. Not again. For the millionth time:

A message to you all.

How can I debug my tama? How can I debug my tama? I'll tell you what. You won't debug your tama. Well, you can, and maybe will, but never mind. The point I'm trying to get across is that debugging is opening up the inside of your tama and scratching at the circuit board. In theory, not good. Not good at all. Even though you get the ability to choose your adult character, the fun and suspense is gone, and the intrest will wear off. Even though you have hyperspeed, it's nothing good. You have lost the concept of raising a virtual pet. You seem to need more. Too much. It can also be technically problematic. You could even ruin your tamagotchi forever. OK, if you don't listen to my instructions, fine. Go ahead and debug. It's not my tama you're messing up, it's yours. So I won't care. If you debug without any problems, there will always be flaws. Whatever you choose to do, don't come running to me when you're left with a dodgy, malfunctioning, poop factory. Are we all clear?

-TP-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back