HuH ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

v4lover

Reaction score
Hey ,

My tamagotchi connection V4 is on it's Fourth Generation right now . It has never don this before but , when I press a button , it is like , new - new , And , when I use this : !! It has different music . Also , different beeping sounds . Is it just running out of batteries or something ? :(

-v4lovergirl

By the way , I forgot to add that , If I press any button , it makes a strange beeping sound I have never heard before .

maybe it is low on battery I dont know or maybe its just the way it is after generations

maybe restart and start from there and when you get the the 4th gen againg you could see if it makes the same noise

just some thoughts....

this is kinda strange

try downloading it

[SIZE=12pt]Change the battery perhaps?[/SIZE]

Battery type is CR2032.

You could probally find one at a local pharmacy, Rite Aid, Wallgreens, etc.

If that doesn't work,

and you already tried reseting and downloading it,

than I would recommend to get another V4, as your seems to be defective.

Good luck! :(

::ITACHI::

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]Change the battery perhaps?[/SIZE]Battery type is CR2032.

You could probally find one at a local pharmacy, Rite Aid, Wallgreens, etc.

If that doesn't work,

and you already tried reseting and downloading it,

than I would recommend to get another V4, as your seems to be defective.

Good luck!  :lol:

::ITACHI::
I CAN'T DO THAT ! GET ANOTHER V4 AND WASTE MY MOM'S MONEY ! I AM NOT GOING TO GET ANOTHER V4 NO MATTER WHAT OKAY ?! I NEED ANOTHER TIP !

-v4lover

Edit : Sorry for being so mean . I couldn't control myself . Sorry !

!! was a clone thingy on V3 so maybe on V4 also-maybe that is why it has different music-clone music

Your batteries are running down if the beeps are lower pitched, also low batteries tends to cause glitches...

If it neede a battery change then there would be a X and a battery thingyand then you would nen to change it.Maybe you should just change the battery or wait a few days.By the way how long has this been going on? :D :eek: :D :D :D

my tama did that 2 times

on the 1st had got it wet and the second I had done nothing. Is the noise a sort of musical noise try downloadingit

The !! item is the Clone and it definitely does play a different tune when you use it - so there's nothing wrong with your V4 when you use the clone.

As for a beep or "new" when you press any button... not sure.

All my tamas - V1-V4 make a little beep when I press any button...

I just compared my V4 beep to my V3 beep and they sound the same to me - not different.

If it is definitely making a different beep to previous tamas that you've owned, then perhaps the battery is running low - but has not yet run out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back