HURRICANE! AHHHHHHHH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha... not when it hits land... it turns into a big blog of nothing. There's nothing to worry about... unless of course you're an idiot and you're out walking around during the storm and a tree lands on you. Which sadly, has happened. Poor fools.

A hurricane is coming towards us! I love hurricanes! Guess what? THEY CLOSED DOWN SCHOOL FOR TWO DAYS!! WEEEEEEE! NO SCHOOL FOR TWO WHOLE DAYS!!!! Okay, I'm done being happy. Anyone else had school closed down today? Please comment!
Why would you be happy????????you could get killed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we live in the usa. lucky 4 me no1 got hurt in mi family. but i feel bad 4 the ppl in miami-dade. their houses got flooded :D

Kimbonian No Offense but its not a good day when a hurrcane comes! Theres was a lightnig bolt outside our house and the power was out for aweek and we had to have one more week of shcool!!!!! That was sssssoooooooooooo unfair and we became behind in a lot of subjects and it was a catagory 3 and almost became a 4!! Sooo that was BAD!!

about 2 years ago in virginia we had hurricane isabel and we missed like 2 weeks of school,but then the superentendent made us stay 30 min. after school 4 a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back