Hurricane

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phobo

Reaction score
You know that hurricane, that's blowing through texas and hitting louisiana? Well, I live in Austin, and THANK GOD WE GET RAIN. But anyway, now there are refugees coming to live in our school gym. It's kinda weird. And our back to school dance has been postponed. Our schedules have been changed so that we won't come in contact with them. So, yea. It's weird.

Why are they living at your school?
From what I read, they are currently residing in Austin, going to that school in Austin.

Weird. ._.

Wait what? Whos living at your school? i live in boring michigan so i dont know what ur talking about?
ugh I know what you mean. I live in boring New York. All we ever get is rain and snow snow snow. However I guess that is a good thing... anyway. Wow that would be weird.

Wait what? Whos living at your school? i live in boring michigan so i dont know what ur talking about?
Well, the hotels are all filled, so people are staying here, and in the high school.

ugh I know what you mean. I live in boring New York. All we ever get is rain and snow snow snow. However I guess that is a good thing... anyway. Wow that would be weird.
New york is never boring! michigan has like nothing....anyway bac on topic yeah thats pretty weird : 0

Well, they probably went to Austin because it was teh closest/easiest place to get to.

and, if there was no rom they would have to go in the school's I guess, it'd be a little awkward though. 0.o

up here in WI the only things we get are tornados, but they can destroy...

Yeah, I get what you mean. I live near Dallas, and we expect people to come in.

I hope nothing major happens to their homes. D:

We're getting rain this weekend. It's expected.

I'm not sure how bad it'll be. But...I hope it isn't too bad. It's been bad, to the level of trees being uprooted and fences ripped out, before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back