Hurricanes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomato-kun

Reaction score
i do one time This tree fell when I was in school so we had a major lock down (booooo) we had to duck and cover and I didnt like smelling little kids butts :furawatchi: Soo..yeah got any stories?

we had to duck and cover and I didnt like smelling little kids butts :furawatchi:
Was that really important to add? o__o

Not with hurricanes, no. Neither with tornadoes. But we have gotten alot of tornado warnings and we rush downstairs into the basement and never get the tornado. x___x;; Good thing, though. I'd probably faint if one came. I'm deathy afraid of tornadoes.

^there was a tornado warning a few days ago.

once i had a hurricane that made a blackout and my trampoline flew on my dad's truck. we never bought another trampoline.... no fair, cause i love them.

a hurricane showed up today art school. we hid and again, i smelled kids butts. ;) and one farted in my face! xD It was a catogory 5 O____O

and boy did the streets look bad! and another showed up at home and it was...Yes, hurricane bill. he was a catorgry 1. thank goodness the power didnt knock out.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Enough with the butt smelling. Jeez...
exactly. It's discusting and we don't need to know.

ANyway, we had a hurricain a few days ago. OVER EXADURATED. Well, here, anyway. It was BARELY hurricain ish. And the freaking sun was out! Give me a break!

We go a little bit of a hurricane before. Nothing major though.

About a week ago, we got a tornado. Rarely are there tornadoes up here. My Dad's friend lost his house.

A couple of years ago a hurricane came through and it was the morning and I was still asleep but everyone else was awake watching the storm and a tree fell down and tore off the gutter in front of my bedroom and for some reason I slept right through it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back