Hurt Feelings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, guess what? Your teacher gives you extra homework because she HATES you! She thinks you're ugly and stupid and she sticks pins in a voodoo doll of you in hopes you'll die because she hates you that much! I'm not usually mean, sorry!!!

I want to be shorter.

Well to bad! If you aren't smart enough to fix it yourself then you don't deserve it!!

(I'm not being seriously!!!)

I wish that the girls/friends would add me to their activities instead of just leaving me to hang.

WELL YOU CAN'T, BECAUSE YOU AREN'T AWESOME ENOUGH D:<

I wish I had more than one bakugan ._.

WELL YOU CAN'T BECAUSE THE BAKUGAN IS ACTUALLY A CANNIBAL AND IF YOU BUY ANOTHER BAKUGAN THE ONE YOU HAVE IS GONNA EAT IT SO YOU'LL ONLY HAVE THAT ONE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE and you'll also be wasting your money.

Anyways, I wish I could meet the Harry Potter actors in real life. D:<

Too bad, BECAUSE ANOTHER GIRL ALREADY MET THEM IN JAPAN AND SHE'S AN OTAKU AND UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE LIKE HER YOU SHOULD GO AWAY AND JUMP OFF A BRIDGE AND DROWN YOURSELF AND DIE BECAUSE NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU!!!!!! My throat hurts form yelling. I like Harry Potter too...

I wish I was a cat and I ate someone and I went to cat jail and my head exploded and then I barged out of cat jail and the people were like "hey how did you get here this is cat-jail oh well go away" and then i turned back to a cat and ate another person and the people were like "How did this cat get out of jail" and then I run away and live in Fairyland, Utopia I already do...

Well, guess what? You can't. Your mind and creativity are non existant, for you have none. Creating such an idea is stupid. Your fantasy to be a cat is never going to exist mostly because you, dear friend, are unworthy and don't deserve to be a cat! You may own one but you will never truly be a cat and put into cat jail!

I wish I could get work done faster.

You can't because you are a lazy bum! NO ILY CLAIRE I DIDN'T MEAN NOTHING!

I wish I was taller.

WELL YOU CAN'T. IT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOO SHORT, YOU ARE TOO MUCH LIKE A MIDGET. AND IT'S FUNNY WHEN EVERYONE STEPS ON YOU, AS WELL. Don't take it personally Julian ILY!!!

I wish I didn't have to go to school anymore D:<

well you can't because your so stupid and you smell weird

(if i say i don't want anything you cant insult me)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you can't be happy because you're sad for the rest of your sad little life!

I want a huge diamond!

NO YOU CAN'T HAVE ONE CAUSE YOUR UGLY AND POOR AND I USED A KNIFE AND STABBED IT IN YOUR FACE sorry AND IM VERY GUILTY FOR TYPING THIS IN CAPS okay ill stop now And also you have ADHD like me And Your face is ugly and I like super smash brothers brawl and Its okay because you're awesome BUT STILL EVERYONE HATES YOU

I wish i was a cookie and got eaten and used my sharp nails to rip through the persons stomach and magically reform and destroy your body and kill you and die and become alive again and die and it continues on and then I am alive again and I hop into your window and steal your cookies and m ake them zombies and dominate the world and then after I'll stay content and dream about the story and drink sprite pop.

YUM YUM

both of them were run on sentences<<<< white word there

Well you can't, and you'll understand why when you look in the mirror.

I wanna be a banana!

Well you can't!!!

There isn't a milligram of potassium in your fat body! And you are too stuck up to even be a POTATO!!!!

(I hope I am not being too mean. :mellow: )

I wanna be a Midget!

(Teehee. :D :lol: :wacko: )

Well you can't because I'm the only person allowed to be a midget because I am a midget and I say you can't be a midget because you are a giant!

I want an unlimited supply of chocolate!

Your mummy died. I'm sorry but I was told to tell you.

I want my sister gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back