Hurt Feelings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad, because your too lazy and stay in your room so you dont have breakfanst and you die from hunger.

I wish I lived in N's big awesome castle! >D

Too bad, N's upset that you used to live in your awesome house so he kicks you out.

I wish my hair was long again. :)

Well, it hurts so much you have to get it amputated.

I wish my ex-best friend got a haircut. She doesn't deserve long hair. (She lied to her mum to be allowed to grow it. Because she's a liar)

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad, she's going to have extremely long, glamorous hair with beautiful curls, and you're going bald.

I wish... I knew my password, oh wait, it's 123icecreamcookies456. Oops. (NOT MY PASSWORD)

your not allergic to gluten anymore, but now your allergic to TV!

Wish my babysitter wasn't so freaking strict! (go ahead, say anything mean about her, she deserves it for being such a witch!)

Too bad, the store owner refuses to buy you a Tama-go, all the baby unicorns are dead, and you don't have ADHD, but nor you have OMGECOADSHD (Oh my gosh extreme case of attention defecent super hyper disorder)

:)

I wish...

Aw, sorry for you, she does and she will forever.

I want to drink some water.

sucks to be you, because you have a curse which causes it to be today forever! :D

i wish they brought back the good transformers Note: that my cousin asked this try not to be to mean he's only 4

They brought the good transformers back, but sadly they don't get much time on the screen and only appear maybe once every few scenes. Too bad. :(

I wish I could sleep in.

Too bad, you are as tiny as an ant and I squished you.

I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, that I really hadn't typed that all. My fingers are bleeding, because I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, that I knew why I was even playing this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back