Hydric's Dream Town Log and Doodles

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie Gen 2: Butterflytchi

So I ended up with a Butterflytchi. I have had her before but I never figured out her favorite food. This time I stuffed her full of a few snacks and eventually discovered she likes pancakes! Pancakes are the trend right now in Japan. Last time I went they were on every menu you and for any meal. Funny enough when I did finally order some they kinda just tasted like...frozen pancakes>.> But they sure were supper cute! It was at a limited Love Live cafe. I'm love Live crazy and I was naming my tamas after them haha!

AWyFoZi.png

C Gen 3: Mametchi

So next up I ended up with a boy and got Mametchi. Not much to say here because I already had Mametchi a few times actually! He's easy for me to care for since I already know he liked chicken pie. I quickly married him off to get another tama and he ended up giving me a girl.

C Gen 4: Furifuritchi

When I had another girl I referred to the mini poster that came with the game to see what I may be missing. Yes I still have it, it's a bookmark in one of my cook books haha! It looked like I never had a performer girl so I trained my little performer and ended up getting Furifuritchi. Ahh a new tama! I keep getting the same ones so it was nice to see a fresh face! She reminds me of a flapper girl so I had a hunch she may like an american type of snack. Funny enough I was dead on and she liked apple pie the most!

Latest posts

Back