i almost died last night....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamitchi465

Reaction score
well you dont have to believe me if you dont want to but i almost died last night. it all started when my mom told me to bring some clothes up stairs to her, but i had a cup of water in my hand. Silly me i held trhe cup in my mouth! next thing i know my head leans back and all the water rushed down my throat all at once :furawatchi: i was panicing and gasping for air. i kept stomping my feet so someone could help me, then i saw a bright light type of thing...a second later i was normal swallowing the water. my sister and my mom rushed over to me and helped me up. That was a very scary expierence i will never forget.

~Mamitchi465

so what color was the light a brite white color, the brightest white youll ever see?

ive seen that color light while i was asleep because i woke up with my demon of a cat next to me with a desappneted face

Last edited by a moderator:
i know im doing the best i can to descrip it for others because its white almost but way brigther and it has bright blue almost lines coming out of it

ive seen that color light while i was asleep because i woke up with my demon of a cat next to me with a desappneted face
lol! i nearly died once,one time I ate a whole buch of peanuts(i'm severly allergic)

I was about three or so and my dad found me passedout on the floor.I think I also had to go to the hospital and I was very sick!

near death experinses can change someone like in their dream they see the futur, like i have have and its horrible no one was spared not even the childen

yah but when you see the end its scary, like the sky is blood red and the clouds are black as ink.The ground has no signs of life anywhere. The oceans are dried out and where ever you look you see caorps of every animale and human.

Well, I'm glad your okay. Be thankful for a lesson learned. :-]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back