I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON! its not beeping...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_gotchi_lover

Reaction score
HI PEOPLES!!! :blink: I GOTS ME A TAMA CONNEXION 4 LAST SATURDAY!!IF U LOOK AT THE TAMAGOTCHI CONEEXION v4 USA DESIGNS, U CAN SEE THAT MINES THE ONE WITH RED, ORANGE, AND YELLOW BUBBLES!! :p ITS AWESOME! But...Im sorry to say that i have bad news, too. You see...I have (or had :) ) 2 tamagothchi connexions. One was a v1. I went to school with it ALOT! It was doing really well! And then one day...i dropped it. I dropped it before, but when i picked it up... I felt like everything around me didnt exsist. Right in the middle of my tama v1...was a SUPER GINORMOUS BLACK CRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :D :p :D :D IT WAS SCARY! and the worst part is that one side worked, and the other didnt. I went home that day, got out my tool box...and made a sin. I...took apart my tamagotchi. :) I took out the very heart of it (the chip) and I took out the slip of background that was behind my little dancing tama. :p And then i saw...a big black blob of solid something. it was scratched, and i had an idea. I took an earaser, and earased the mark! poof! just like that!! :D But when i put back the battery...i was worse than before. Before, only one side worked. Now, NONE OF IT WORKED AT ALL! I tried again, I changed the battery...nothing. For a long time I was worried that my wonderful tama would never dance and play again...until I signed up on tamatalk. I got loads of tips that helped my v4, but that one tama that never woke up is still on my mind. I AM SOOO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHA HAPPENED ANYWHO?!?!?! :)

Due to your dropping, cracking, and messing with the insides of your tama, a huge defect or glitch was created, and your tama probably broke down forever. Who knows what can happen when you drop a tama? Well, at least you have your v4! :( Hope I helped! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back