I am back

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DriftyAlison0

Reaction score
I joined in 2005 and then took a break from tamagotchis, during that time the flood hit, and I lost my tamas and didn't get back into them until around 2014 and got my 2 v3'swhich lasted a few months, then took a break, then got into them again which then I got my v2's. I currently have 4 tamagotchis. 2 v2's and 2 v3's here is a picture of them https://instagram.com/p/5kK2n7EpyS/?taken-by=driftyalison0. I found this place again and was going to join, only to be told that my username already excisted which reminded me I already joined. I am back now though but dunno for how long. I am currently saving up for 2 english IDL's which if my plans go like they should, should be able to order then within the next two weeks. I don't understand japanese so I am going to save up the extra money to get the english ones. I plan to get the pink and purple one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I am loving them so far. Took them out today and this would be the third time doing so and so far not many ppl even are noticing. I am looking into getting two IDLE's and perhaps some tamagotchi friends dream team down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back