I AM completely new

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EtrnlyUrs

Reaction score
Ok, so I just bought a tamagotchi connection on Tuesday and that night after supper I started it. I read the instructions completely and I do understand them, but I'm just not sure about things.

I'm excited to have one of these pets since I've always wanted one (I'm in my 20's and soon to be college grad, haha) but I'm unsure how to really do things for my pet.

He is a boy, I've been able to get him to play games and all, and I'm taking good care of him, but I don't know about some of the games.

The Jump - How exactly do you get it to give you more points? I use my C button but how many times should I press it exactly? I know those little dots up top get filled in eventually and then he jumps, but I only get 15pts tops. What am I doing wrong?

The Bump - I use the B button and I have beaten the opponents like 3 times in a row once, but then my poor baby loses. Again, how many times in a row do I press the B button? Any tips?

Heading - I don't seem to be fast enough to get many points and all it seems to do is give me like under 10pts mostly.

I have bought some nice items for my boy, but he can't use them, whats with that? Like a bowtie, hair gel, and a stuffed animal.

If anyone could help with this I'd appreciate it, I feel kinda at a loss.

Thanks,

EtrnlyUrs

Surf Tamatalk for tips and codes. Y u cant use your stuff is bcause its not an adult yet. The only toys babies, toddlers, and teens can play with is a ball. Hope i helped and like i said surf tamatalk! B)

and you are supposed to press all buttons for jump and try to click it at the same time as the beep

For jump right when you see the circle light up you prees the right button (right circle-A left circle-C middle circle- :D you have to press them really quickly and if you dont press any of them quick enough it will fall. Bump can be hard-once the round one thing goes off the screen you press A and a little line thing will appear when the bar is full you press B to stop it , the fuller your bar the harder your push. You probably cant use some of the items because your not an adult you should be able to use all food items but most of the other items you cant use till your an adult.

Hope I helped

At last I don't feel so alone in the age group. Honestly, I am definately ashamed of having a tamagotchi. I mean, I take construction classes and if my fellow classmates caught me with this (we're talking about a class filled with men, most about 30-50 years old) I'd probably get killed in multiple ways, if you get what I mean. So I play it in secretcy, which is a little hard sometimes.

First I'll answer your questions:

Jump: A game that, the more weight you have comparing to your original normal weight, the less points. So if you want the most out of this game, keep about 5 lbs above the normal weight of your tama. If snacks give it a lb each, than 5 snacks, but watch out for toothaches, which can be cured with medicine. What I do is I use my left thumb to press that A and the right thumb to press B and C. To sharpen your senses, turn the sound off, seems to work for me sometimes, but sometimes I prefer the sound. The scoring can be a bit off and varies, so don't worry and keep playing, the extra perfect score is 100p.

For bump which is I have to say, is a pretty bad game, because even with a lot of weight which increases your chance to win, you still relay a lot on luck and not much on skills as you can have a lot of weight and max strength and still lose, and have a lot less weight and barely any strength and still win. But yeah, I think the best weight to be to play this game is 80s.

Skip heading, why? Cause its a really inaccurate game and whenever I hear it, I get this nasty dirty feeling that we shouldn't talk here with all these kids here. Skip this please.

----

Now, for the other basics.

Discipline when they call out for you (have your sound on) but they seem to be perfectly okay or when they call out and they are hungry but refuse food. Praise when it turn its back on you or cries.

Codes in code section, after putting in all codes and continuly using the code, the secret costume comes out and for what I hear, it gives your tama immortality or something. I believe it ends around 50-60.

You can get different tamas depending on ur training meter and many other things. Ask away I gotta go to the movies. Later

Nathan T.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back