I am getting a V4 on December 26th !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SSharada1325

Reaction score
MY V4 IS COMING TOMMOROW ON DECEMBER 26 ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED ! .................. But i might need some help with it . When i get it tommorow .... I will ask questions .... but who ever knows about a V4 tell me as much as you can ! ( My V3 broke by the way . )

- SSharada1325

- P.S. My V3 broke so i am getting a V4 ! I AM EXTREMELY EXCITED !!

Congratulations! Well I'll tell you all the things I know.

.It has 20 games

.You can get a job and get paid

.Theres more characters

.Theres a better tamatown

Thats all I know for now.

//-lWeride

well i got mine for christmas. it is so neet. you can go to school. but just to let you know, that there is a robber. when you get your mail, sometimes there will be a robber. that is what happened to me. it took 500 points. (see my post for more details. in what happened to my tamagotchi.)

OH NO !!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!! WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!! I ordered it on this Wizkidz site , It said it is ESTIMATED to come on December 26 th . My mom said It might come in a few days . B) I am so sad . I shouldnt had my hopes to high . But it MIGHT come today but my mom might be right .

- A sad , sad , SSharada1325 B)

P.S. Can someone help me with my sadness ?

Well, I'll talk you through the main new features. Well, you have life points, skill points, etc. and you get a job, and these points determine what your job will be. For each job, there are certain mini-games. The games are different to those of the other versions. The lamp is now been replaced by your post. In the post you recieve fortune cookies, post, and memos. You can also get gifts in the mail. I am new to V4s so this isn't too good.

Details:

Meter thing is same except it has more things like life points.

Food thing is the same, but apple becomes orange.

Toilet: same, but the sun is VERY SMALL?!?!

Game: same as v3 for shop, password, souvi, items, but different games. So far I have got Jump Rope and Mimic. Note: shop has more sales, but the items cost more.

Connection: You can now go the work option, mine attends pre-school. The PC option gives you a password to enter TamaTown. Warning: You must NOT leave this screen untill you submit the logout password. Jinsei: Connect to another v4. Others: well connect to others!

Discipline is exactly the same.

Health is exactly the same.

What used to be the light icon is now a letter/post icon. You get a fortune cookie, mail, and important warnings through this. You can also get gifts in the mail. I so far have only recieved poop!

Friend List and more... Same as v3, mabye a few differences later in life?

Attention same as always.

Now, the tamagotchi turns off it's own lights. This is just a basic guide. I'll post pictures soon-ish.

-TP-

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is what I know:

•Toilet, discipline, and friends are the same.

•Everything in the shop is very expensive but is it easier to earn points by games or on tama town where the games are simple.

•Food is the same as V3, except for the apple snack is no an orange.

•Now you can earn "skill points" that determine your tamagotchi's life path.

•Your tama can go to pre-school when it is a toddler (0-2 years) and has recieved something in the mail from the teacher.

•School is the same as above, only it's 2-5 years.

•You can earn points on tama town, but if you need help (there's things you must do to get the money) read the instructions or PM me B)

•There are new characters! To see a chart made by -Ra-, go to this link: https://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g224/Sun...4_Char_List.gif

•Go to this link: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=87451 to see the U.S. V4 tamagotchi designs.

•Go to this link: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=86623 to see all the tamagotchi V4 shop codes.

If you need more info, PM me for help. I have a V4 also. B)

~tulip~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back